Villa radio streams by phone

limpid

47 members have voted

1. 1. If you were out and about unable to view a stream on your computer, would calling into a match on your mobile be of interest ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (please leave a comment below)

A company has approached me asking if people would be interested in listening to match streams via a geographical local number (01, 02 or 03). Please could you vote your answer?

Thanks

Agreed, in the age if smart phones it makes little sense to be phoning up for services. Surely the costs to put a DAB radio stream would be far less. Although less revenue obviously, but that's the way I'd want to do it now. Give me an App I can load (or a channel I can set my digital radio app for) and I'd use it, I certainly wouldn't be paying per minute.

geo number would be free on (contract) mobiles though, isn't that the point?

When I've been out in the past when a games on and you try to get it on the internet radio on a phone, you can't get BBC WM when the football is on. This seems ridiculous as it is surely the only time anyone would want to listen to BBC WM when not actually at a radio.

Therefore I can see value in such a service, unless someone can tell me how to listen to football on internet radio streams.