where to watch Villa Hull in San Francisco?

VillaCas

Anyone know where to watch the Hull game in San Francisco? It will be on at 7:00 am? It's on Direct TV but my hotel doesn't have it. Not sure if bars will be open so early

If you have a laptop nbcsports offers all the games streamed live for free online.

Anyone know where to watch the Hull game in San Francisco? It will be on at 7:00 am? It's on Direct TV but my hotel doesn't have it. Not sure if bars will be open so early

If you have a laptop nbcsports offers all the games streamed live for free online.

I've got an ipad so no go sadly on that one, however I've just emailed Maggie McGarrys on grant and green and they're open from really early

There's an actual Villa pub in SF called Mad Dog's, so you might find a friendlier crowd there

I saw a midday game there once with loads of my fellow Englishman...there was no other nationality of fan there actually, no one else seemed to be out then, was weird.

There's an actual Villa pub in SF called Mad Dog's, so you might find a friendlier crowd there

I saw a midday game there once with loads of my fellow Englishman...there was no other nationality of fan there actually, no one else seemed to be out then, was weird.

The time might have something to do with that...

• Like 1

Â