target acquired

Dodgyknees

Those of you on the match thread may have seen that I had placed two rather small bets on 4-0 and 5-0. I also thought the 5-3-2 was an awful decision.

Great win, never been happier to be so wrong. Sounds like Citeh were the better team, but that's to be expected.Never been happier to be wrong.

• Like 1

I must admit, I didn't want to go either when I woke up on Saturday.

Hell, I even shouted 'bring lube for the second half' when the players were going off at half time. Glad I was proven wrong and I guess you never, never know do you in football? It was a great result and a great atmosphere in the end, though it did take a while to get going. I think the issues we have seen all season in the first half were there on show once more. It was difficult to watch us in the first half...

And sometimes, miracles do happen.

S-I-T - I thought he did well to handle the pressure he was being put under by City to be fair. He had a LOT of work to do didn't he? Like I have said elsewhere, I thought his touch let him down at times throughout the game, but his contribution overall was just what we need in the team. I have a pretty good feeling about him right now.

S-I-T - I thought he did well to handle the pressure he was being put under by City to be fair. He had a LOT of work to do didn't he? Like I have said elsewhere, I thought his touch let him down at times throughout the game, but his contribution overall was just what we need in the team. I have a pretty good feeling about him right now.

It wasn't your comments, he was up against the left side that ripped Valencia and Smalling apart. So he put in a shift, but when reading comments like he isn't  professional football player etc

Â