iPhone issue

tonyh29

Question

Anyone else having trouble with the forums using an I-phone ?

iPhone 5 , iOS 6.1.4 and safari

I can navigate between forums ok but clicking on a topic title or page number results in nothing happening

If I click on a recent item from the feed them it will load

I'm also getting a huge PayPal popup advert at the bottom of the screen when I go into a forum

Page ... Clicking x to close it removes it , but still doesn't allow me to access a topic

It's only on "full version" that I get this problem

I've cleared my browser history and cache etc with no joy

Anyone else got this problem ?

10 answers to this question

I've finished reading the entire site on the mobile version. I've not seen anything other than the usual ads. And then I've re-read the above and this is happening when you are using the full version on your mobile. D/oh.

My guess is it's a rogue advert somewhere. If it is the paypal one, I'm not turning that revenue down if it's only affecting two posters, sorry, Please use the mobile version for now, or buy a month's donation. You might also want to try the tapatalk app.

If anyone else is having the same problem, please speak up.

Having the same issue running through safari but have found that holding down on either the thread title or a page number brings up a apple menu through which I can open the desired page from. Hope that is of some help.

Didn't notice the issue with the topic titles, but I noticed a new pop up ad that sort of hovers at the bottom of the screen even as you scroll down.

This was on my S3 using Chrome.

Didn't bother me, so I'm not reporting it as a problem, just thought it might be relevant that it is there for other people.

Edited by Stevo985
Â