Road closures

Daniel

No, but i bet the traffic is going to be a joke. So if travelling by car you might have to park alot further from the ground. My mate went to the Arsenal game and got there 30 minutes late because of traffic and confusion. They're advising people to get there early and are opening the doors at an earlier time.

Does anyone know the best place to park which a decent distance away from the park not to get stuck in traffic?

Would also like to know this if anybody can help as now ive gotta drive as they cant be bothered to proviode us with public transport...

Would also like to know this if anybody can help as now ive gotta drive as they cant be bothered to proviode us with public transport...

Best bet is to avoid Canal Road/Shipley Airedale road

Maybe best to cut through the city centre and snake up to Manningham from Thornton Road. I would suggest Lumb Lane and Bowland Street area might be good - only a couple of minutes walk to the ground and on the correct side for a getaway.

If you see a guy on a bike in an orange jacket, riding up Lumb Lane at about 4.45pm, it's me.

Â