A Search Engine That Doesn't Stalk You

maqroll

In what way do search engines stalk you? I can honestly say I've never felt threatened by a search engine. Except Bing, obviously.

They use biscuits to know what you search for and then offer you ads and stuff and probably e mail you and come and knock on your door and phone you up, offering insulation and double glazings and telling you your PC (which you don't actually have) has got security breaches and that they're Sky and calling you about a box you don't have and it's warranty and do you want to sell your shares for a huge profit....and then the Gov't will record it all and lock you up. That's what.

They use biscuits to know what you search for and then offer you ads and stuff and probably e mail you and come and knock on your door and phone you up, offering insulation and double glazings and telling you your PC (which you don't actually have) has got security breaches and that they're Sky and calling you about a box you don't have and it's warranty and do you want to sell your shares for a huge profit....and then the Gov't will record it all and lock you up. That's what.

I think you've been dating the wrong kind of search engines.

Â