SPECULATION: Maya Yoshida (VVV Venlo)

Villan4Life

The only concern with him was that he was prone to decapitating someone. He was a tough tackler, and I could see him picking up a few reds in the PL.

the Seneglaese Warnock :D

Haha, that's a bit harsh. :D

He did look quite useful, though it was in a game against the UAE so it probably isn't the best game to judge someone in. His crosses should have resulted in about three goals during the match, if he could replicate that in the PL, I could see Bent thriving on those balls into the box.

I would liken him to Vinny Jones in the way he tackles, not afraid to put the ball into row z and the player into row c. I would like to see him up against C Ronaldo for amusement purposes. :lol:

The second match was the better of the two, and I was impressed with the Senegal left wing back. I don't know his name but he was fast, strong and got forward very well. He also put in some fantastic crosses, which the Senegal strijers should have scored from. The only concern with him was that he was prone to decapitating someone. He was a tough tackler, and I could see him picking up a few reds in the PL.

I went to the Mexico vs Senegal game on Saturday and I was very impressed by him as well only problem was when he got forward he had a bit of a headless chicken feel about him.

I thought the left winger was very good though. He was fast, good crosser, good passer, could beat a man and also wasn't afraid to come in and use his right foot on occasion. Still looked a bit raw but he's still young. Pape Souare I believe his name was.

I went to the Mexico vs Senegal game on Saturday and I was very impressed by him as well only problem was when he got forward he had a bit of a headless chicken feel about him.

I thought the left winger was very good though. He was fast, good crosser, good passer, could beat a man and also wasn't afraid to come in and use his right foot on occasion. Still looked a bit raw but he's still young. Pape Souare I believe his name was.

He's also good at kung fu. That's quite a leap :D

OLYMPIC-HEADKICK.gif

He's also good at kung fu. That's quite a leap :D

OLYMPIC-HEADKICK.gif

Bloody hell that guy would do well in Aussie Rules with a leap on him like that!!

It may be a 'leap' of faith to bring him in, right guys?

Guys?

Guys?!

I'll get my coat.

Yoshida has a pretty decent jump on him as well...

Not a great defender though. Definitely not Premier League material. VVV have a pretty decent selling record. Keisuke Honda and Ahmed Musa have been sold for 8 million Euro's each to CSKA Moscow and Maya Yoshida is going to be sold for way too much money as well. If there is anyone you should sign from VVV it's Yanic Wildschut. Can play anywhere up front and it's very strong and extremely quick. He has 1 year left on his contract and should only cost about 2 million pounds max. He scored 7 goals in 29 games last year and great potential (he's 21 years old).

Â