medication question

leemond2008

Just had my first crap since Monday lol they don't half **** constipate you them tablets.

I was alright when I had a few cans on them the other day as well so that's a bonus.

The only side affect that I'm getting (aside from near death through constipation) is the drowsyness I swear to got I get narcolepsy when I am taking them, pop one and about 90 minutes later I fall asleep for two hours...I'm looking forward to work next week so I can use them as an excuse for falling asleep at my desk

ok then you hippy trippy namedroppers are any of you clued up on prescription meds???

the doctor prescribed me

90 tablets of - co-dydramol 10-500mg

84 tablets of - diclofenac sodium 50mg

28 tablets of - lansoprazole 30mg

does anyone know if this is a pretty hefty dosage to be taking, will these things put my head in the clouds or will they just knock me out and will I be ok to have a wee drink whilst on them?

I know they say not to drink on them but half the time its just bollocks aint it as long as you are sensible with it

I used to take Diclofenac for arthritis pain in my foot. Worked really well, and didn't have any side effects.

Anti depressant.

Continuation of the Fluoxetine family.

Fluoxetine aka Prozac.

Didn't know it could be used for back pain.

It is in the States, (it's called Cymbalta)...

It's not been approved for that here.

The (legal) UK drug bible is called the British National Formulary.

As of 4 months ago -

izyhkx.jpg

We're generally more stringent with pharmaceuticals in the UK.

You have a much greater selection of painkillers available over the counter in the US, they're much more potent too.

It's not been approved for that here.

The (legal) UK drug bible is called the British National Formulary.

As of 4 months ago -

izyhkx.jpg

We're generally more stringent with pharmaceuticals in the UK.

You have a much greater selection of painkillers available over the counter in the US, they're much more potent too.

I'm taking Tramadol right now...doesn't really work that well....but it's non-narcotic, so doctors are prescribing it without hesitation...

Â