3-5-2, 5-3-2 or 4-4-2?

artanevilla

3-5-2,5-3-2,4-4-2  

44 members have voted

1. 1. 3-5-2,5-3-2,4-4-2

• 3-5-2
    • 5-3-2
    • 4-4-2

The poll is a bit irrelevant but I've voted 442.

The issue here is that with the players we have it needs to be a flat back 4.

Our defenders need to focus on DEFENDING.

I don't have a problem with the wingback systems but only if you have players who have Ben brought up that way. Otherwise your on the fastlane to a complete pasting.

In reality I don't care how our midfield and forwards set up. But it must be a flat back 4. If they LB and RB get the opportunity to go forward all well and good, but the main focus must be defensive duties.

I actually think Bennett would look a lot better if he wasn't being asked to be a wingback.

Neither. 4-4-1-1 when we're defending and 4-2-3-1 when we're attacking. So you have a back 4 which doesn't change, Westwood and Sylla as CM, Gabby and Weimann on the wings and Zog playing just behind Benteke. Gabby and Weimann will protect the full backs better and also will be able to cut inside when attacking and score goals. Since this involves a lot of work, occasionally put Zog on the wing for one of them and put Ireland behind Benteke.

I like the idea of a system with wing backs but we don't have the players or organisational skills to pull it off.

i dislike all this 4 number formations, its bullsh it, theres either defenders, midfielders or strikers, so there can only be a 3 number formation!!!!!!

i for one dislike having only 3 defenders, even using wingbacks is pointless as the ones we seem to find are sh it

im prefer a solif back 4, leave the defence as it is, 2 full backs, 2 centre back, but mix up the attack

so for me, either traditional 4-4-2, using the wingers to get into the attack

or 4-3-3, using 3 strikers, with the wider 2 dropping back into midfield to give it a 4-5-1 when winning back possesion

Â