Ticket Allocation - 2,400

Ticket Prices

£42 [adults]

£32 [over 65s, full-time students and under 18s]

£22 [under 16s]

Wheelchair Tickets

Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970

Sale Dates

Wednesday March 14th: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 5 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Wednesday March 21st: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 3 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Wednesday March 28: On sale to Season Card Holders for have attended at least 1 Premier League Away fixtures in the 2011/2012 season*

Wednesday April 4th: On sale to Season Card Holders for the 2011/2012 season*

Monday April 9th: On sale to supporters who have attended at least 1 Premier League Away fixture in the 2011/2012 season*

Friday April 13th: On sale to supporters who have Away Booking History*

Friday April 20th: On sale to supporters who have Aston Villa Booking History*

*maximum one seat per booking

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

IMO they are ripping us off over £20 for kids is ridiculous

Only 2,400? I'm sure they reduce our allocation year after year. Prices are a joke as we've come to expect from Handsworth.

I love that sign they have outside their ground saying 'Welcome to West Bromwich, Proud to be a part of Sandwell'

Their ground is basically in Handsworth, they have a B postcode and 0121 phone number yet they are so desparate not be seen as a Birmingham club :)

Only 2,400? I'm sure they reduce our allocation year after year. Prices are a joke as we've come to expect from Handsworth.

I love that sign they have outside their ground saying 'Welcome to West Bromwich, Proud to be a part of Sandwell'

Their ground is basically in Handsworth, they have a B postcode and 0121 phone number yet they are so desparate not be seen as a Birmingham club :)

I thought that might interest you mate.

:winkold:

• 2 weeks later...

I've waited a few days now, but why the hell is this game not advertised on the ticket news section of the website? Our ticket office is about as useless as the management.

• 2 weeks later...

Â