Car paint scratch repair......

tinker

Another great weekend rounded of with a minor incident that has resulted in me needing to get my car bumper repaired (minor scratch/scuff). Does anyone know a decent company/ bloke and a van, that can repair my f**k up?

i bought some touch up kit in Halfords once that worked well on minor scratches ... worked on any colour you kind of rub it in and polish it away with the cloth they provide .. guess it depends on how deep your scratches are ?

but use it up quickly i went back to use the one I had about a year later and it had gone off and lumpy like Milk does if your wife goes away for a week and doesn't empty the fridge before she goes

Chipsaway - avoid. I had a company focus last year that was going back to dealer. dent as small as 50p peice. quoted £300 on the dot. told him to piss off on the spot.

Dent devils - £110 all in, jobs a good,un.

Recommended

ah right... are you near sutton? call the ford dealership and ask for conrad. i know its ford, but you will be shocked. had a similar bump in my golf and did the bumper repair and respray for £150. Conrod is the main main bodyshop wise.

they are the one near to good hope, by the ferrari garage.

Â