• A Young
    • Delph
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Bent
    • Albrighton (for Delph 28)
    • Agbonlahor (for Reo-Coker 68)
    • Bradley (for A Young 89)

Gary Macallister - did well UNTIL he bought of NRC for Gabby. Another absolutely clueless substitution that we did well to survive.

And yet we won the game. If we'd lost you could criticise him for the substitution but as it is it was the right decision. You have absolutely no grounds to say it was the wrong thing to do when the decision is vindicated.

I thought it was a good decision on 2 grounds. 1. NRC deserved his applause ofr a great end to the season....he has been immense. 2. Gabby kept Liverpool on the back foot, we had plenty of possession in the end and he nearly scored (or should have).

there is a team that we all know that come from birmingham

they were in the premier league til they played tottenham

pav scored in the final minute, the referee blew up

and now those blues and white bastards are in division 1

and now those blue nose bastards are drinking fizzy pop

Gary Macallister - did well UNTIL he bought of NRC for Gabby. Another absolutely clueless substitution that we did well to survive.

And yet we won the game. If we'd lost you could criticise him for the substitution but as it is it was the right decision. You have absolutely no grounds to say it was the wrong thing to do when the decision is vindicated.

I'm guessing you weren't there by your location. I think 90% of the ground was shocked when he bought NRC because:

1. He was the glue that was holding our CM together and had performed really well up until he was taken off - my MOTM alongside DJ.

2. It was absolutely the wrong thing to do when we were 1-0 up and it left us with only one real CM'er.

Just because he got away with it doesn't make it a good decision. I hadn't noticed Raul Merieles until NRC went off and then, for the last 20 minutes, he was the dominant player with so much time and space. We only managed to hold on, IMO, because Liverpool were poor and could not take advantage.

I'm guessing you weren't there by your location. I think 90% of the ground was shocked when he bought NRC because:

1. He was the glue that was holding our CM together and had performed really well up until he was taken off - my MOTM alongside DJ.

2. It was absolutely the wrong thing to do when we were 1-0 up and it left us with only one real CM'er.

Just because he got away with it doesn't make it a good decision. I hadn't noticed Raul Merieles until NRC went off and then, for the last 20 minutes, he was the dominant player with so much time and space. We only managed to hold on, IMO, because Liverpool were poor and could not take advantage.

Yep totally agree with that. Where I was there was one hell of a lot of dissent about that decision. It could easily have cost us as the structure of the team pretty much fell to bits at that point and a largely ineffective Liverpool team started looking dangerous. I don't want Gary Mac anywhere near the dugout next season on the basis of decisions like this.

Amazingly perfect day saved the season a little for me. Played ok today, how Young got MOTM i'll never know, Downing is superior in every departement now for me. He will grow even more next year when he is given more set pieces and responsibilty. Good strong team performance however, nice way to finish it all off.

Im not sure the team fell apart, Downing created 2 good chances from been in the middle so it may have sealed the game for us. Im guessing it must have been for the yellow otherwise i wouldn't have done it either.

Â