CHILTERN TRAINS

glad i am going via coach

chiltern can be a waste of **** time sometimes, probably best of checking at moor street/snow hill in person, cus if you phone the generic number you just get some retard from god knows where telling you the timetable that is on the internet anyway

in my experience of course

go with london midland via northampton. £17.50 return. No track works on this line and a lot cheaper than virgin.

Is that £17.50 for New Street to Northampton, then to Euston? Cheapest I can get is £19.80, but that is actually better for me as the train is striaght through Nuneaton to Euston.

go with london midland via northampton. £17.50 return. No track works on this line and a lot cheaper than virgin.

Is that £17.50 for New Street to Northampton, then to Euston? Cheapest I can get is £19.80, but that is actually better for me as the train is striaght through Nuneaton to Euston.

yes this is from new street. Need to change at northampton. Do a search on the london midland site and select london midland trains only and the details will appear. Take a paper and some beer and you will be fine.

Â