Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to think I would give 100% to whoever came in BUT if it's FSW then no way could I support him after his antics with Barry......silly I know but thats how I feel.....he's a rocket polisher!

Feel the same, I dont think I could.

Not because of the barry saga but I just think hes a twerp.

Can the anti MON fans please stand up - was he really teking the club in the wrong direction

It certainly is better for the long term future of the club to have moved on from Mon, its a good thing hes gone...just unforunatlely it hasnt been a good signing we have moved onto, or it hasnt gone well with/for him.

Still perfectly happy to be moving on without Mon. I suppose we could have finished top 6 but never higher for ever, there are worse things.

I feel that Lerner sees appointing a manager in football as the same as appointing a manager in other business sectors. From Houlliers appointment I presumed he looked at his CV, which is strong, and looked at his plan for the club. I think these factors sold Houllier to Randy, and they are big factors, however, I believe that you need more than that in football to manage a club. For these reasons I believe that Lerner wont go for someone like Lambert, as he doesn't have the experience in the top flight, which is disappointing. I hope I'm wrong and he surprises us.

Can the anti MON fans please stand up - was he really teking the club in the wrong direction

It certainly is better for the long term future of the club to have moved on from Mon, its a good thing hes gone...just unforunatlely it hasnt been a good signing we have moved onto, or it hasnt gone well with/for him.

Still perfectly happy to be moving on without Mon. I suppose we could have finished top 6 but never higher for ever, there are worse things.

Why is it a good thing that he has gone, did you not see the last three seasons of football......!

please explain whats your evidence for this?

Why is it a good thing that he has gone, did you not see the last three seasons of football......!

Probably because he was gonna financially cripple us with bad transfer deals who were average players on high wages. The majority of the season they weren't even played.

Yes I saw some 70-80% of all games including hamburg in all there entirety.

Explain my evidence? That doesn't even make sense.

Yes I saw some 70-80% of all games including hamburg in all there entirety.

Explain my evidence? That doesn't even make sense.

Excellent then you might be able to answer these questions:-

- Has our defense been better this year or in the three previous years

- Has our attack been better this year or in the past three season.

- Has our league position been better this year.

- Have we made made more money this year.

- Do you think AY and all our other top players wants to commit futures to this aspiring team.

- ECT ECT ECT.

It doesn't matter how we've been this season, it's how we will be in the future, and I believe that MON wouldn't have taken us much further. We all know we've been bad this season, but we can't compare this season with a season when MON was at his peak at Villa.

look forward to you answers...!

To be honest I don't feel the need to waste my time getting on the circle that is the debate of someone who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Its been done to death already, very boring and I don't want to waste any more of my time on that cretin who walked out on us and left us in the shit.

If it interests you all that much then use the search button, you can probably start with some of my own posts to find my own reasonings.

To be fair our defence has been shit since the last 10 games of MON's reign. It's the players not the manager.

Totally agree, they wanted to play for the last manager, and they were good, without that kind of motivation they're barely average.

It doesn't matter how we've been this season, it's how we will be in the future, and I believe that MON wouldn't have taken us much further. We all know we've been bad this season, but we can't compare this season with a season when MON was at his peak at Villa.

"It doesn't matter how we've been this season"

Are you serious.......of course it does. I love this club to pieces and to say that is does not matter where we have finished this season is ridiculous. Would it have been OK for us to be relegated, I THINK NOT!

Put it this way stood a better that chance of Success with O Neil then we have done with any manager for a long time.

I meant with regards to move forward, like what you was originally talking about. IMO this season will not have a massive effect on how we progress.

To be fair our defence has been shit since the last 10 games of MON's reign. It's the players not the manager.

Totally agree, they wanted to play for the last manager, and they were good, without that kind of motivation they're barely average.

True but some are just poor players with shit attitudes and have been found out this season. Just a shame that it has happened to pretty much 60% of our squad all at the same time.