Utd Away Allocation

TheBear

Lads,

My mate is coming over from Dublin to visit me next Tuesday. Mad Villa fan, he's on here actually although he's a registered lurker! Anyways, he was trying to get tickets for the Villa end at OT but he's been told that there's only something like 1400 tickets available to the Villa supporters. That seems very low, has it always been that paltry? Well we're never getting tickets for it so we're heading to a boozer instead to watch it. There's no bloody way I'd sit amongst the Mancs again. (I was there for Rooney's CL debut). That hurt.

Ger

You should be able to get tickets off the Villa no problem. Midweek, high prices, plenty left. 0800 612 0970 for the ticket office.

Usually we take the full allocation for a Saturday game (2700 ish), but this time as it's midweek and they would have to pay for any unsold, that's why there's the lower number

It can be difficult to get tickets if you have no booking history though - especially away tickets.

It may be worth calling first in advance to see if he needs to buy a ticket for tomorrows game to register a booking history (if that makes sense!)

Thanks for the help lads but my mate hasn't a hope of getting tickets because of the loyalty scheme. He travels a lot with work so he's never been able to build it up. Anyway, if you know anyone flogging 2 for the Villa end tomorrow let us know :)

Thanks for the help lads but my mate hasn't a hope of getting tickets because of the loyalty scheme. He travels a lot with work so he's never been able to build it up. Anyway, if you know anyone flogging 2 for the Villa end tomorrow let us know :)
Its on away booking history mate but only 50 left!

Its on away booking history mate but only 50 left!

This is where the ticket office is so inconsistent last week Monday my son rang the ticket office to book man u tickets for my other son.me and himself (all ST holders) and asked the women if he could have an additional two tickets for his two mates but they hadn't got a booking history. She replied no problem and all she needed were the names and addresses for them (which he gave) and paid by card and she posted five tickets out to us.

One last request lads and thanks for all your messages and to Lancsvilla and Trancer for their help.

We'd love to be sitting together but understand it's a long shot but if anyone is getting rid of two seated together my mate said he can, in his words, "cash you up tonight".

Thanks again for the help. I hope you do em!!

Im sure Ive read somewhere they will have 200 on the door tonight.. you phoned up VP mate?

My mate rang the VP number and they said he needs history. Will they be for sale in the ticket office in the car park at OT tonight do you think?

Cheers

Ordered two but because it's the away end I have to wait for a call back. Seems to be a few left anyway for the Villa fans.

Is that ordered from Man U?

Yeah mate! I originally rang Villa and the lady there said they've given their allocation to Utd so they're basically looking after them now. I just rang on the off chance and the woman said no problem (still waiting on the c/b though!). I'd give Utd a bell on 0161 8688000 and press 4 for tickets.

Good luck mate.

Ordered two but because it's the away end I have to wait for a call back. Seems to be a few left anyway for the Villa fans.

Yeah mate! I originally rang Villa and the lady there said they've given their allocation to Utd so they're basically looking after them now. I just rang on the off chance and the woman said no problem (still waiting on the c/b though!). I'd give Utd a bell on 0161 8688000 and press 4 for tickets.

Good luck mate.

Yeah, just gave them a call and got myself one. Just paid the £42 and said pick up from the car park ticket office! Not sure on why you need a call back?

Good luck mate.

Yeah, just gave them a call and got myself one. Just paid the £42 and said pick up from the car park ticket office! Not sure on why you need a call back?

All sorted! Two tickets. Hopefully it'll be a win for you lads. Nothing would give me more pleasure! :)

Enjoy mate!

So proud to be a villan despite the loss, why? Simple...our fans never stopped singing and I have a saw throat worthy of having a new voicebox! Their fans were quieter than expected and truth be told ours were louder than I thought they'd be.

Darren Bents goal is forever embedded in my brain.

Â