Meeting up with NSW Sydney Supporters Club for sha game....

roonst83

Hey, I saw that on the supporter's club section of villatalk there was a statement that the NSW Sydney Supporters Club will be meeting at Cheers Bar on George Street for the sha game.

Just wondered if any of you fancied meeting up a few hours before to sink some beers, have a chat ,maybe a sing-song etc somewhere before? Im in Sydney at the moment and looking forward to meeting up with fellow villans for what is a HUGE game!!

Be great to meet up before hand and have a few beers, whether that be in Cheers bar or anywhere else, im happy to meet up anywhere? Im currently staying on Pitt St so am very central - ill be wearing my shirt too and ready to cheer the boys on.

Look forward to meeting up with some aussie villans!!

Bah, there's only one football league for me. Hats off to the Aussie league for trying, but it will never compare with the PL, IMO, sad to say.

Apples and oranges mate. But all Sydney teams are scum (Swans, Roosters, Blues, whatever) :lol:

all Sydney teams are scum (Swans, Roosters, Blues, whatever) :lol:

Aha, so it's a fight you want ;)

Sorry, but you're not pushing the right buttons. I'm not from around here, so I'm prepared to agree with you if you'll be my friend :D

Done!

I'm from Perth but I support all the Melbourne teams anyway!

But as far as sports go here, AFL is the ruler

Pffft!

Maybe in the Southern states where they don't get enough sun. :winkold:

Nothing replaces Rugby League in NSW and QLD.

You're right about that, it's pretty overcast in Victoria today.

Lets hope the Goldcoast and West Sydney AFL teams show you lot up there a true blokes sport! :P

Â