Travel Advice

Larscapaldi

Ok so I'm going up to wigan but I actually haven't got a clue how. Getting to London would be no problem but I have to get from there to the JJB... Would I be best off getting the train, national express, ... Any advice would be more than welcome!

cheers

Train or drive yourself. Should be a direct train from Euston to Wigan North Western, where the ground is about a 20 minute walk but broken up by the away pub :)

Or get in contact with your local or the London supporters club who might be offering travel.

If anyone is interested we are running a luxury coach (Tables, toilet) up to Wigan on Saturday from The Mount Pleasant Pub (Breakfast Available at extra cost) in Kingswinford, Nr Stourbridge we will leave the pub at 10.30am and will stop off for lunch on the outskirts of Wigan then to the stadium. After the game we will stop off for about 45 mins for a drink at a venue part way back to The Midlands. If you are interested cost is £25.00 per head (payment secures seat) Call me John on 07775 792989. Can make pick ups in Halesowen, Lye & Stourbridge.

Im heading over from Belfast for this one. What pub in wigan do the Villa fans go to before the game

The away pub is called the Red Robin and is located opposite the Cinema complex by the ground. :)

I think in reality there's probably only about 1 pub in Wigan which won't be predominantly villa on the day, it's one of those places we really take over (if we sell out).

Im heading over from Belfast for this one. What pub in wigan do the Villa fans go to before the game

The away pub is called the Red Robin and is located opposite the Cinema complex by the ground. :)

I think in reality there's probably only about 1 pub in Wigan which won't be predominantly villa on the day, it's one of those places we really take over (if we sell out).

cheers guys, im really looking forward to this one. see you all in the red robin

so its just the red robin then?? were are the other pubs were we drink in cuz I went into the red robin a few years back and it was rammed so pease could you hep me and others thanks utv .....

There's a couple of pubs near the train station that were full of Villa when i went up 2 years ago, one was a spoons though i can't remember the name of either, just look for a pub with a few villa tops in and pop your head in.

• 3 weeks later...
Â