Stephen Ireland

Richard

He will play the same trick with us as he did with Ci£eh. He'll want compensating for a wage cut. Greedy leaching ****!
its his money though,if GH doesnt want him he has to be paid up simples.and tbh i think he's right to do it after the way GH has went on in all of this.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will play the same trick with us as he did with Ci£eh. He'll want compensating for a wage cut. Greedy leaching ****!
its our money though,if Ireland doesnt want to be here he shouldn't be paid up simples.and tbh i don't think he's right to do it after the way he has treated this club with his shit attitude.

Fixed that for fran!!!

HE has stated that HE wants to leave. It's in the Irish press and GH confirmed it. **** him off!

If my manager at work treated me like that I'd want to leave too, don't blame him at all. But itit's not just that he wants to leave, it's that Ged wants him to leave at least as much if not more.

GH said he wasn't pulling his weight, and all he's done is prove him right, he's a lazy word removed, and one that we cannot afford to carry. GH did nothign wrong if you ask me.

Another useless pile of shit we're stuck with on mega bucks!

i'm sure he's not the only one that wasn't pulling his weight,GH has caused nothing but grief since he's arrived imo.

its our money though,if Ireland doesnt want to be here he shouldn't be paid up simples.and tbh i don't think he's right to do it after the way he has treated this club with his shit attitude.

Fixed that for fran!!!

its Randys money,the club signed the deal with Ireland in the same way as they did with every player.its there fault that they got a manager that only wants to cause unrest in our club..

Can people honestly say Ireland wanted to come here? the more I see him the more he looks like he'd rather be elsewhere then Villa Park. I was hoping for more input from him but he is annoymous most games and is quite frankly lazy..and at £68k a week we can't afford that sort of luxury... it always seems to be the manager that is the problem fran_villa eh, funny because the past managers that have worked with ireland can't seem to get him to perform either..one season wonder perhaps.

I just hope he doesn't ask for compensation for a move, no doubt he will though.. I think if he was on cheaper wages then it wouldn't be a big deal.. but if he is the top earner of the club then its frankly a disgrace to the players who have more input into the club.

That is bollox, Ireland has never wanted to be here and his attitude has nothing to do with GH as it was the same under K Mac. I think it speaks volumes that it's YOUR boys who have gone off the boil and like to blame every **** else rather than look deeply inside themselves!

If we can't afford that sort of luxury we shouldn't have bought him in the first place. It's not Ireland's fault that we still agreed a transfer for him with no manager in place and agreed a deal to give him that much money.

I disagree that he's lazy, though he clearly hasn't fitted in all that well to our system yet. I still say he's playing no worse than a lot of other players who don't get nearly so much stick though. And in flashes he's shown the talent he has, some really clever passes (some too clever for teamates) and positions taken up.

his attitude has nothing to do with GH as it was the same under K Mac.

Well that's just a joke. For how many matches exactly? For a player settling into a new club (and at times asked to play an unfamiliar role) after not having had much playing time recently at his previous club. Completely ridiculous to question his attitude at that stage of his Villa career and speaks volumes for how he is being viewed now.

If we can't afford that sort of luxury we shouldn't have bought him in the first place. It's not Ireland's fault that we still agreed a transfer for him with no manager in place and agreed a deal to give him that much money.

I disagree that he's lazy, though he clearly hasn't fitted in all that well to our system yet. I still say he's playing no worse than a lot of other players who don't get nearly so much stick though. And in flashes he's shown the talent he has, some really clever passes (some too clever for teamates) and positions taken up.

We didn't buy him he was part of the JM transfer which someone authorised (don't know who - but whoever it was needs to look at themselves) to me he is lazy and i'll stick by that opinion he tends to shy away from the ball or a tackle and doesn't run his socks off either, atleast Downing runs his socks off if he isn't going to put in a tackle. He has shown in glimpses he can pick out a pass.. which Bannan does for 1/3 of the wage Ireland is on.

We can't afford that luxury, Hogg does more then Ireland and that is saying something.

his attitude has nothing to do with GH as it was the same under K Mac.

Well that's just a joke. For how many matches exactly? For a player settling into a new club (and at times asked to play an unfamiliar role) after not having had much playing time recently at his previous club. Completely ridiculous to question his attitude at that stage of his Villa career and speaks volumes for how he is being viewed now.

At £62K a week, there shouldn't be a 'settling in period'. How many players on huge wages need to 'settle in'? Ronaldo at Madrid? Villa at Barca? VDV at Spurs? Torres at Liverpool? Arshavin and Chamkh at Arsenal?

He only had to travel extra miles to training not uproot and leave to whole **** new country. This is also bollox I'm afraid!

That is bollox, Ireland has never wanted to be here and his attitude has nothing to do with GH as it was the same under K Mac. I think it speaks volumes that it's YOUR boys who have gone off the boil and like to blame every **** else rather than look deeply inside themselves!
get a grip,my boys becsuse they are irish.the fella has been treated bad by the manager imo.its nothing to do with where he is from because i dont really give two **** for him after he walked out on his county,so dont give me that one of your boys bollox..

We didn't buy him he was part of the JM transfer which someone authorised (don't know who - but whoever it was needs to look at themselves)

That makes no sense at all. Whatever deal he was part of, the club chose to buy him and the club chose to give him the wages he was on for the length of his contract.

We didn't buy him he was part of the JM transfer which someone authorised (don't know who - but whoever it was needs to look at themselves)

That makes no sense at all. Whatever deal he was part of, the club chose to buy him and the club chose to give him the wages he was on for the length of his contract.

We didn't buy him though, he was part of the transfer, wages/contract is something the manager sorts out but in this case the board sorted out - we didn't buy him but was part of milner leaving, we didn't specfically choose him and bid £8m.

the rest of the post should make perfect sense though.

At £62K a week, there shouldn't be a 'settling in period'. How many players on huge wages need to 'settle in'? Ronaldo at Madrid? Villa at Barca? VDV at Spurs? Torres at Liverpool? Arshavin and Chamkh at Arsenal?

He only had to travel extra miles to training not uproot and leave to whole **** new country. This is also bollox I'm afraid!

Hahaha. Ireland isn't currently in the class of those players and I'd never claim he was. I'd also say that none of them spent the season prior to moving not playing very much, and none of them were brought in to play out of position and just expected to perform right away.

(And even having said that there are plenty of examples of much better players than Ireland struggling to settle. Bergkamp at Arsenal for one. But I suppose his awful start there meant he wasn't worth persevering with...)

the rest of the post should make perfect sense though.

The rest of the post made perfect sense, it was just wrong.

:winkold:

each to their own opinion i guess :winkold:, I don't see him playing games anyway for Villa anymore, not starting anyway probably time wasting sub.. Sidwell situation perhaps.