Guide to Vienna

FSF

As ever, the FSF has produced a guide for all travelling Villa fans for their European adventures. Actually, there wasn't a huge deal of work involved in this one this time round, because you've already played them before!

Still, if you didn't go to Vienna last time, or just fancy a squizz at the sort of things we produce for our away European guides, just check out the link below:

FSF Guide to Rapid Vienna.

If you've got any questions at all about Vienna, fire them to us at the email address on that link, and we'll do our best to find out for you.

Now if only the FSF could learn BBcode, they could do short links :mrgreen:

Unfortunately not all forums accept BBcode, so we tend to keep it full and lengthy when we spam, er I mean publicise our helpful information to the masses.

But seeing as you asked nicely ;)

Thanks. Are there really forum which don't use BBcode? I'm quite surprised at that.

Yep, you'd be surprised at some of the old nonsense that's still cluttering up the web.

I thought Vienna was a terrible place. Full of bad museums and pubs with no atmosphere. Watched people eat Sacher Torte in the Sacher hotel. Cost about a tenner for a slice and I've been telling people that I ate it there since, but it didn't cost me a thing and was less sugary.

Watched the Euro 2008 final there from outside the stadium. Through the bars of a gate and around a tree surrounded by people who couldn't get tickets for the game or were ticket touts or were waiting for people to leave the stadium so they could pickpocket as they left. Very unusual atmosphere. Then the swarms of reporters interviewing people as they left the ground. The sad Germans first and then the happy Spaniards.

Â