Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I seem to be leaking alot of goals recently.. luckily I can turn things around and usually finish 3-2, 4-2 etc.. but it's been 4-5 matches since I've kept a cleansheet and seem to be conceeding alot.. managed to get kolarov on loan, sakho is still there and I have a couple other older defenders ( around 30 -33 ) who can do the job.. I've been using the same tactic for 2 seasons now and haven't conceeded as much as I have done this season.. everything on match preparation is "fluid" too..

That said I do rotate every game so maybe I need a run of games with the defence untouched so they can blend together or something? Only kolarov is the player that I have got in on loan for my defence.. he has an avg rating of 7.70 so i'm not sure.. I just hope it's not my defenders showing their age as I really like this defence and don't really want to change it..

Done two seasons so far, on my 3rd.. 2nd best defensive record so far though so it can't be all bad I guess.

Once Makelele had retired (kept him as a coach :D) I have since had Sakho as captain and he consistently puts out great performances in defence and chips in with a few goals at set pieces.. great player and leader.

Just got Afellay from Barca for £4.2m was transfer listed.. fans are already happy with the signing before he has even played a game.

Paulo Henrique \ Neymar \ Coutinho \ Hazard \ Sneijder \ Afellay \ Stankovic

I play

4-2-3-1

With 3 AMC's... Rotation is beautiful.

Eto'o \ Milito \ Neymar \ Lukaku (on loan) \ Pazzini as strikers..

My Inter game is perfect.. I have no wingers as I prefer to play without any wingers.

So i was just wondering how Jadedness works? basically just want to get an idea of how much i need to rotate my squad to still be able to get the best out of my stars. I have a squad of 24 + plus a few youth stars so i can definitely keep people fresh but i obviously want my stars playing as much as possible.

Â