Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Im in the middle of a game (ie 6th season with villa) and i install the patch

will it have any effect?

yeah, all the changes to things like the match engine will take affect, it just won't have things like the updated transfers or player stats.

Ggggr, still get the "sub three players and get another injury" thing, 3 games in a row, have to remember not to use all three :( for the record, last one was used in 81st, 85th and 85th so not a lot of time left but still get that injury.

Ahmed Soukouna - Free, cheap wages, play as advanced attack.. partner him with a poacher upfront.

chips in with plenty of goals and assists.

Not in my game :(

Anyone else?

Ahmed Soukouna - Free, cheap wages, play as advanced attack.. partner him with a poacher upfront.

chips in with plenty of goals and assists.

Not in my game :(

Anyone else?

oh right erm..

Febian Brandy is good and free.. not sure how he performs on championship levels though.

Ended up getting Brandy, offered 2.5k as last negotiation, and he said yes!

Started the season like a house on fire, in the 3rd round of the league cup, won 4 of my first 5, drawing the other, since then I've lost 3 in a row in the league.

Not conceding many, which is good.

Shelton Martis and Kilagallon and serving me well.

Doncaster.

Really enjoying it.

Really up and down form from the last six, 2 big wins, then 4 close defeats.

Sharp is bossing it, Brandy has only played once as Hayter is better and I only play one up top.

19 points from my first 11, bit disappointing seeing as I had 13 from 5, but I'm delighted so far!

Been snapping up regens aged 15/16 for past 3 seasons, most of them now fitting into the team, most of them are defensive players so I guess that is why I am keeping a lot of clean sheets. Only scored more than 2 goals twice I think... but about 11 clean sheets!

Â