Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

This was our discussion, assume this is your mate.

I think Lambert is under-valued. (500k at start of game) - Celtic were linked with a £3m bid

Lallana under-valued. - 600k at start of the game, I would nearly go double that.

Values are not set by researchers. You will also note that players in game don't tend to have a value that is representative of their actual sale price.

Oh yeah and 500k to spend?

100% guarantee Adkins has at least 5m for Jan.

See what happens in January then.

Yeah, after the data updates...

January in game, at the same point you expect Nigel Adkins to be given money in real life.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you'll find Andy I had a moan about Ashley, a little one at least. And a vague moan at Gabby. He will not score for love nor money. Come January a striker who can stick the ball in the back of the net is wanted. Vagner Love has good stats.

Other than that, I'm happy. Downing and Albrighton are sticking some beautiful crosses in. Can't wait for the full game so I can carry this save on.

I think you'll find Andy I had a moan about Ashley, a little one at least. And a vague moan at Gabby. He will not score for love nor money. Come January a striker who can stick the ball in the back of the net is wanted. Vagner Love has good stats.

Other than that, I'm happy. Downing and Albrighton are sticking some beautiful crosses in. Can't wait for the full game so I can carry this save on.

Not a big enough moan obviously, I'd got my tin hat on and everything!

lmfao, sounds like him. He rapes lambert... so yeah.

That was one of my easier sets of posts of the evening. We always get stuff like that and it is a case of helping people to understand how the game works, it is not unusual for people to get aggressive though for no apparent reason!

lmfao, sounds like him. He rapes lambert... so yeah.

That was one of my easier sets of posts of the evening. We always get stuff like that and it is a case of helping people to understand how the game works, it is not unusual for people to get aggressive though for no apparent reason!

tbh I don't think I have any negatives at the moment, having a spell of injuries including 3 in one game but that could just be bad luck.

Anyone had a real moan about The Villa over on SI yet? What they say if did?

Nope.

I've been fire fighting in other threads though, mostly people moaning about Gareth Bale in general, Tim Cahill's jumping and various other bits and bobs. It is annoying because most of them have not actually bothered to play the game, instead choosing to whine and moan about the odd point here or there without understanding the attributes themselves or looking at how the players perform (or in some cases, overperform).

I think creating your own tactic is paramount for full enjoyment and sense of achievement. For example, first game in FM10 I was Stoke and finished 14th using my own tactics. Half way through my second season i switched to a downloaded tactic from SI and finished 8th then 6th the season after. I could never switch back and really didn't feel like it was me getting the results and it ultimately stopped me playing.

Must avoid them this year!

Â