Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 million, very nice!

Hopefully you should find it hard to sign an expensive player without moving someone on to free up some wages. It worked in testing but I've just found that I can pay £50,000+ straight off the bat which is a bit annoying.

Do you get paid for the research Andy? Do you get perks like a free game too?

I get a free copy of the game and I'll also appear in game at some point as a newgen (well, they'll be called Andy Clarke, have my day and month of birth and support Villa).

Oh yeah, in a couple of days when people have had a chance to download I expect to be accused of "criminally underating" at least one player "ruining the game". Last year I was told "you are in for a few long hard days".

Do the people who moan at you have lives? lol

Oh yeah, in a couple of days when people have had a chance to download I expect to be accused of "criminally underating" at least one player "ruining the game". Last year I was told "you are in for a few long hard days".

Do the people who moan at you have lives? lol

Who knows, some people seem intent on moaning. I reckon a lot of them are disappointed because they thought player x was going to be great and wanted to sign them but haven't seen them in real life etc.

It is hard though because (and this sounds arrogant) SI want my opinion and that of the other researchers, so just because someone comes along screaming about an odd attribute here, doesn't mean it will be changed.

I once saw someone moan on a stats forum, I can't remember which team, he said something like....

"so and so stats are a joke, for dribbling, he should be at least 15"

his stat was 14. :lol:

lmfao. just for the sake of it, that is all they do it for.

I get a free copy of the game and I'll also appear in game at some point as a newgen (well, they'll be called Andy Clarke, have my day and month of birth and support Villa).

Niiiice. Guessing you come through at any random club then.

You ever bought yourself?

No, forgot about it to be honest, the only time I looked, I was rubbish!!

I mentioned it earlier in the thread but I did find a screenshot where the Blues researcher became a top player at Villa. Took great delight in showing it to him!

I honestly find the best way is to google the problem and error onto google and there is always forums with people explaining how to fix it.

Well it's how I fixed my steam in about 2 minutes.

Didn't you know Facebook has become the new google.

Why on earth do people post questions like that on FB/forums when it's much easier and quicker to google it. I get very frustrated by it haha.

Â