Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

Wonderful news! I did know it was happening but I couldn't say anything for sure until it was official. I said as much as I could over the weekend to keep everyone's spirits up and assure people it would happen and with Randy. This is a superb day and now the work starts of putting this club back where it belongs!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he gives us 10-20 id be stoked. Im just happy we have a young owner who has ambition. I would understand if he didnt want to throw his own money in.... and build our profits then spend big. As long as he doesnt do a Doug 'sell before you buy policy'

On ya Randy!

I am not Randy Lerner, you know who I am now and I am not in his league!!! MON will have plenty to spend.... PLENTY! He must of course spend it wisely. Wander if Gareth Barry still wants to leave or Milan Baros....... This will be a whole new challenge to MON. He has never had this sort of money at his disposal before.

I love you Howard!

I was there at the leisure centre meeting and i was among those who gave you that standing ovation. You have every reason to be delighted after the work you put in in commissioning that report (which i still have, incidentally).

Something happened today... something good...

If you read the small print, the unconditional agreements to accept the offer by members of the Ellis family + Trefick would lapse if there is another bid more than 5% higher and recommended by the Villa board. What do you reckon are the chances of that happening, fortereliable?

I am not Randy Lerner, you know who I am now and I am not in his league!!! MON will have plenty to spend.... PLENTY! He must of course spend it wisely. Wander if Gareth Barry still wants to leave or Milan Baros....... This will be a whole new challenge to MON. He has never had this sort of money at his disposal before.

How much do you personally think then?

Thanks Simon. Top man. Initially at least £20/30 million which will be spent fron now and Jan. But the important thing is that there will be a constant annual budget for players which will allow the club to build properly with quality YOUNG players not players past.

Thanks Simon. Top man. Initially at least £20/30 million which will be spent fron now and Jan. But the important thing is that there will be a constant annual budget for players which will allow the club to build properly with quality YOUNG players not players past.

Is that £20m+ now and Jan, or between now and Jan?

The other bidders have 3 weeks to outbid Lerner?

Does that mean Lerner will not risk spending money in this window or will he be confident that it's his club?

technical mate.

Ellis and Petchey have signed their shares over he has over 50% the rest will now just drift off into the obscurity.

randy was always the no.1

The other bidders have 3 weeks to outbid Lerner?

Does that mean Lerner will not risk spending money in this window or will he be confident that it's his club?

Thats a good question and one that deserves an answer imo. If that is the case Lerner will not be in a position to give MON any money in this window!