World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Meh, I pooned the Broodlord on Monday, a real rogue boss, its up to us to disarm the traps on the way to him, then kick the shit out of him. I think Razorgore puts alot of guilds off TBH, but once you get the tactics right (kiting) then he's relatively easy, then its onto the next boss who only starts with 30% hp

BTW Nays, that mod.

BEST.

MOD.

EVER.

Gotta love auctioneer for the way they project their own stats on an item on top of the actual item itself. Will they ever fix this bug?

gf4wi.jpg

BTW PUGS suck, never ever ever ever ever again. Only guild runs and VT runs.

Christ Dan, how sucky was that UBRS pug? The worst in a very long time. 10 man UBRS needs 10 decent players, I'd say we had 5, and 5 complete twunts. Never again!

I sense a disturbance in the force where Dashers are concerned, I can sense an imminent collapse if things don't tuen around soon. People are queing up to leave, but worse there's an awful lot of bad feeling about. Doesn't look good at all.

Gotta love auctioneer for the way they project their own stats on an item on top of the actual item itself. Will they ever fix this bug?

gf4wi.jpg

BTW PUGS suck, never ever ever ever ever again. Only guild runs and VT runs.

If you get that, just type :

/console reloadui

Christ Dan, how sucky was that UBRS pug? The worst in a very long time. 10 man UBRS needs 10 decent players, I'd say we had 5, and 5 complete twunts. Never again!

I sense a disturbance in the force where Dashers are concerned, I can sense an imminent collapse if things don't tuen around soon. People are queing up to leave, but worse there's an awful lot of bad feeling about. Doesn't look good at all.

Haha i thought you went in with PE? Maybe they are shit :P

Why the thoughts about dashers riss? Has people been acting up?

Why the thoughts about dashers riss? Has people been acting up?

Check the internal forums, there seems to be a bit of a bandwagon starting for people leaving.

Ikon, Rdy, Nomall etc, all leaving saying the Dashers aren't progressing fast enough, and people like Xai (someone else I can't stand) threatening the same. Then there are moans about DKP points etc, I just think it's easy for bad feeling to snowball, until it gets to a situation like Precious where the officers can't be arsed anymore, and it implodes.

I picked up on that, and i get the feeling its one or two loudmouths stirring shit and having a massive rub off effect on the more impressionable people in the guild. On the whole, the Dashers is great. Just bad apples could really do some damage i fear.

I do think there needs to be a clear the air meeting or something. And we need to contine farming the core to get gear for BWL. But i will keep going in BWL as i am right now. **** the repair bills that a lot of people seem to be scared of, its only virtual gold. Beating the place will be fun. Beating a challenge is what this game is all about, isnt it?

I dont really give a ****. People can come and go, its only a game.

**** the repair bills that a lot of people seem to be scared of, its only virtual gold. Beating the place will be fun. Beating a challenge is what this game is all about, isnt it?

Easy for you to say. I only have like 14 g, and each repair for me is at 6 g.

Was out last night. Had so many shots i got thrown out 3 times, and when i couldnt walk, i got thrown into a taxi. And the best part...

I woke up this morning and it feels like i havent been out at all. Cant even say im a bit hungover...i just wanted to put on Franz Ferdinand and have another beer! **** strange

Was out last night. Had so many shots i got thrown out 3 times, and when i couldnt walk, i got thrown into a taxi. And the best part...

I woke up this morning and it feels like i havent been out at all. Cant even say im a bit hungover...i just wanted to put on Franz Ferdinand and have another beer! **** strange

Cool! I'm going out tonight and I've gotta make sure I don't get a hangover for the match tomorrow. What Franz Ferdinand album are you listening to? Which songs do you like?

Cool! I'm going out tonight and I've gotta make sure I don't get a hangover for the match tomorrow. What Franz Ferdinand album are you listening to? Which songs do you like?

Ive only got 2 albums, but one is called just Franz Ferdinand, and the other one is called "you could have it so much better".

Right now im listening to a song called "walk away", and its really good.

And if you wanna get filthy drunk with no sign of hangover, just buy a bottle of Jägermeister :)

^^Not sure we get that over here ;)There is only 2 albums I think, and Walk Away is a class song. I'll be on tonight if anyone fancies pissing around with a drunken fool.

Â