World of Warcraft

The_Rev

From the US forum:

We're going to continue to make improvements to the Paladin until we're satisfied with the effectiveness of the class in all given situations. We've made a number of improvements in 1.09, more in 1.10 and we will likely make more in 1.11 and 1.12.

Only time will tell.

This does not affect the review of any other class. Mages are slated to be reviewed in patch 1.11, and Shaman and Rogues a future patch thereafter.

FFS, Loladins AGAIN?! I'm not saying that there's that much wrong with shammies, but our talent trees suck balls. We're basically forced into being back up healers end game, but our resto tree is absolute gash. To spend a minimum of 31 points in there, and still have only one viable healing spell is just ridiculous.

Well thats it, my account is officially [deleted]

Had a great time in the game, see you in the next MMORPG

Facts may be inaccurate, account is not actually deleted, user is just being a drama queen

You complete bastard!! :evil: Didn't see the tiny text until I pressed quote!

I do hear Vanguard is going to be good though.....

Anyway, if you've got 10 mins try another app on Dashers. Make it nice and mature, explain the position with Malice, but stress that you're not bothered about raids, you just want to hang around with nice friendly people like me, Nays and Tarj!

So you thought I'd quit? hahahaha never. I'm gonna live the guildless life and run with some pugs, to try and get my remaining 2 shadowcraft. Once Serena returns, theres rumours afly about a Malice rebuild, Malice itself was a rebuild of another collapsed guild called Tainted, so you never quite know. The way I see it, Serena could do 2 things, take a cushy spot at an uber guild, or start up yet another uber guild. There are a few members who helped start Malice who haven't **** off to Precious yet, who are willing to rebuild.

If not I'll start LFG again.

Go on then: Whiles people are a postin'

How does DKP in the Dashers work?

Can you score points while on trial? (i assume you cant bid)

How do points work? Earning them seems to take care of itself. I know there are generally two methods of spending them, either you bid (and this splits further into public and private) or the guild dictacte the price, and the person in the class (or person who needs) who is top gets priority over everyone else.

Care to enlighten me?

From the US forum:

We're going to continue to make improvements to the Paladin until we're satisfied with the effectiveness of the class in all given situations. We've made a number of improvements in 1.09, more in 1.10 and we will likely make more in 1.11 and 1.12.

Only time will tell.

This does not affect the review of any other class. Mages are slated to be reviewed in patch 1.11, and Shaman and Rogues a future patch thereafter.

FFS, Loladins AGAIN?! I'm not saying that there's that much wrong with shammies, but our talent trees suck balls. We're basically forced into being back up healers end game, but our resto tree is absolute gash. To spend a minimum of 31 points in there, and still have only one viable healing spell is just ridiculous.

I hear ya.

I do think Shamen get a bit of a raw deal here. Class reviews seem to revolve around how many things you can kill. The fact that Shamen are forced to spec healing, yet the build is a bit weak (or at least, flawed)

**** them all Riss. Go Combat. Kill those alliance really bad people! :twisted:

You earn DKP in the Dashers Nays, it works out at about 50 per boss. I've got 150 now, from one raggy and two Ony kills. I don't know about spending them in while still in the two week trial though. I've never seen anything drop that I could use, and minimum bids seem to be a few 100 every time, so it's unlikely that you'd have enough DKP anyway. I think the minimum bid for any epic is 100. Every raid I've been on, people just whisper their bids. I haven't seen any contentious items drop yet, so don't know how they settle arguments.

Occasionally there are auctions of stuff on the website for drops that people didn't need at the time. You also need to download the DKP mod for Titan bar. It basically shows the amount of DKP of everybody in the raid, and the officers update it in raids, so you always know what you've got. It's useful because you can list DKP by class type, so you know what other Locks have DKP wise.

Anyway it's all on the website, if not ask Gulthrak.

Oh and you need Ventrilo instead of Teamspeak, if you haven't already.

**** them all Riss. Go Combat. Kill those alliance really bad people! :twisted:

I'd seriously love to respec back to 30/0/21, instead of my current 15/0/36.

The biggest loss I've got is the bonus to crits from shocks. I now just get 50% instead of 100%, so my lightning bolt does about 750 rather than 1,000 when it crits. They also take longer, have longer cool downs, and I don't have clear casting, all for the sake of mana tide, which I don't honestly think is much use anyway.

Loladins are the wow joke class, its in the name. It seems Blizzard are trying to sort them out. If I was them I'd get rid of them all together. Give the Alliance Shammies!

Yeah, in Precious it was similar.

They just had smaller values. You would get 2DKP per kill. But then, the prices were cheaper. Top player in each class got priorty on drops. I think this was to encourage people to spend points. I know there are some systems out there where people just can get stuff despite having points galore. Quite how this happens, im not sure, but its something ive heard.

Loladins are the wow joke class, its in the name. It seems Blizzard are trying to sort them out. If I was them I'd get rid of them all together. Give the Alliance Shammies!

**** that!

I like killing Paladins!

I think on the whole it's a pretty fair minded guild. I think for example, if somebody needed an item to cpmplete a tier 1 set, them most other players would let him have it for the minimum bid.

Have you tried meleeing your way through a pussy bubble and plate?

BTW, heres a reconstruction of a conversation on Ventrilo last night on Malice's last ever raid at Onyxia's Lair:

Player 1: "Summon plzzz"

Player 2 : "2 outside, lets help the Lock summon"

Few Seconds later....

Lock: "Got no Shards"

Player 2: "Lets kill a Dragon"

Lock: "Too low Level"

Player 2: "Hmmmmm......What about that Nelf Druid?"

Few seconds later

Lock: "Summon incoming"

Well it made me laugh

Have you tried meleeing your way through a pussy bubble and plate?

BTW, heres a reconstruction of a conversation on Ventrilo last night on Malice's last ever raid at Onyxia's Lair:

Player 1: "Summon plzzz"

Player 2 : "2 outside, lets help the Lock summon"

Few Seconds later....

Lock: "Got no Shards"

Player 2: "Lets kill a Dragon"

Lock: "Too low Level"

Player 2: "Hmmmmm......What about that Nelf Druid?"

Few seconds later

Lock: "Summon incoming"

Well it made me laugh

Fantastic!

I will always, and i mean always get a shard off an Alliance if i think i can. Its like a nice little "**** you" that goes along with the kill, isnt it?

And it means i have a genuine reason for killing (and corpse camping) level 48-50 players..

Ive been on and off all day. The server thing earlier didnt last very long. IIts been quite normal the whole time i was online too.

It wasnt down about 15 mins ago. If its dropped since, then it could be the login server, and not the world server.

Â