World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Okey you know there are several brilliant staves lurking in the game. You got epic class staves and loads of nice staves in BWL...get ready to wet your pants...

check this HOLY SHIT

and its a QUEST REWARD :lol::clap:

Assuming you're the only one with Finkle's and the skinning enchant Dan, you should be clearing up in UBRS. I reckon on a normal run you should end up with 2-3 stacks of rugged leather (2G a stack) at least 5 Black dragonscale (2G each) and with luck, at least one red dragonscale (4g minimum). Add in any green vendor trash, plus other BOE's and as long as you don't wipe, I'd say 20G a run is the barest minimum you should come out with. I can turn black dragonscale into nice fire res gear, which sells for a bomb too.

Look for bargains on the AH, don't spend much and the gold soon adds up. I try and look for stacks of 10 that are cheaper than single buy out prices. For example the other day, there were 10 brilliant shards (I think) that were on for 40G. The average buyout price that day was closer to 6 -7G, so all you do is split them up, and it's 50% profit.

Another tip, put something on wth a much bigger price than normal (but not something that costs a lot to put on). Auctioneer will then return a higher average price next week, so people who rely too much on auctioneer will be willing to pay more!

300/300 accounting FTW!

Okey you know there are several brilliant staves lurking in the game. You got epic class staves and loads of nice staves in BWL...get ready to wet your pants...

check this HOLY SHIT

Meh, its still a Staff.

and Riss, where is the accountant trainer in orgri? Is he on a beach lapping up his clients hard earned money like the rest of em?

Deffo dont go alch and herbs... **** useless moneymaker. Just look at me, im the poorest really bad person on the planet.

haha, whenever I'm feeling poor I just have to think of you, I'm sure when you posted a screenie on here a couple of weeks ago you had 2G...

That's what I love about skinning, you don't have to do much to find stuff. If it's a beast you just kill the ****, and skin it. Job done. DM is good for that with all the sodding dogs.

check this HOLY SHIT

Thats one hell of a staff. I think you could blow up a rogue ten times with that before you even come near an OOM moment.

Which one would you take though Tarj?

Two-Hand Staff

132 - 227 Damage Speed 3.00

(59.8 damage per second)

+23 Stamina

+24 Intellect

Durability 120 / 120

Requires Level 60

Equip: Increases healing done by spells and effects by up to 143.

Equip: Restores 15 mana per 5 sec.

Healing bitch staff with lovely mana regen

132 - 227 Damage Speed 3.00

(59.8 damage per second)

+32 Stamina

+33 Intellect

Durability 120 / 120

Requires Level 60

Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 76.

Equip: Improves your chance to hit with spells by 2%.

Equip: Improves your chance to get a critical strike with spells by 1%.

90 more HP

135 more MP

still has an awesome + healing buff, but will still be useful when you arent healing

more chance of spells not being resisted

more chance of crits

I wonder what the quest is though.

It aint going to be easy for something as good as that.

Im willing to bet it needs something more rare than the Pristine Hide of the Beast..

I would go the pvp version. Its more then good enough for healing and **** insane for everything really.

And im not far from turning 7 k mana unbuffed now. With a decent staff and an enchant i would turn 7.5-8 k unbuffed and thats without a single prophecy/transcendence epic set. Imagine a good staff with 22 + intellect, + epic set, + a flask of wisdom :P I could turn 12 k mana

I'm up to about 6,000 mana though, just wish it wouldn't drop so bloody quickly!

And Mana tide really is total gimp spec for us. If it wasn't so expensive I'd respec for raids, then use normal elemental spec for everything else.

Talking of holy. Apparantly Holy nova will be without cooldown next patch :lol: Forget locks and mages AoE'ing get your priests! AoE without cd and it creates NO threat :D

Talking of holy. Apparantly Holy nova will be without cooldown next patch Laughing Forget locks and mages AoE'ing get your priests! AoE without cd and it creates NO threat

Holy cant be resited either.

Mages really will start to whine at you instead of us now. Are you ready for being called "overpowered" and "easymode" cos it will happen.

Oh, and Riss:

Holy Talent:

Lightwell is the new 31-point talent and allows the priest to create a "holy lightwell" that players can click on for healing. The lightwell has 5 charges, and at highest rank, heals for 1600 health over 10 seconds.

Discipline Talent:

Power Infusion is the new 31-point discipline talent. It will increase spell damage and healing done by your target by 20% for 15 seconds, on a 3 minute cooldown.

That Discipline one is pretty cool.

Holy Talent:

Lightwell is the new 31-point talent and allows the priest to create a "holy lightwell" that players can click on for healing. The lightwell has 5 charges, and at highest rank, heals for 1600 health over 10 seconds.

That's the one. Nice!

Oh, and my mana pool is starting to look small now!

**** it, ill stack stamina (i think 6k unbuffed with imp summoned is entirely possible) and lifetap.

Holy Talent:

That's the one. Nice!

How will it work though?

I have visions of it being like the Altar of Doom that i can bring down for some heavy duty demon summoning, in that it will drop right in front of the person creating it. Perhaps its not going to be a channeled spell like mine is so the priest cant move while the Lightwell is active (cos that would just be shit) but as the Priest spends most of his time healing tanks, and most his time standing by casters, will the well be in the right place? Or can it be dropped on top of a target like my AOE or Dans Distract works? And can people who dont need the healing as much as those who do be trusted not to waste the charges?

How long will it last if it doesnt get used?

Dropping one at Raggys feet for the use of Tanks would be nice, but how long will it last? Can the priest move or cast other spells while its there, and is 1600 over 10 seconds really that much? Improved Healthstones do 1440 instantly.

I guess the proof of the pudding will be in the eating here, but for me, the 31 point Disc spell looks a lot nicer, and of course the Priest can get the super Spirt buff on the way to it. He cant have the Spirt buff and the Lightwell.

Can the priest move or cast other spells while its there, and is 1600 over 10 seconds really that much? Improved Healthstones do 1440 instantly.

I'm presuming that since one is a priest talent, and one a warlock, that you'll be able to do both. I imagine people like rogues will use it more than tanks, instead of bandaging.

Yes! Bandaging does **** all when you have a dot on you. Heal us! We're pretty much cloth wearers in melee!

EDIT, and the award for the most questions ever asked in one post goes to....Nayson!

Â