World of Warcraft

The_Rev

tribute9xz.th.jpg

We did Tribute run. Twice!

Second one 7 minutes before the second soulstone cooled down (portal to bosskill in 53 mins) and it was great fun.

Ogre Magi (drools) didnt drop, but Ogre King did. Nice PvE hat, though ill be sticking with my Pimp Hat for PvP (+dmg > +crit for me)

The Tribute is great fun at the end when you get the Ogre Suit and start dancing around and fighting in it. And the final bossfight is surprisingly easy given that its two level 60 elites at the same time and you cant kill one of them. Luckily the one you cant kill is more of a healer than a damage dealer, and a Warlocks Voidwalker can tie him up for pretty much the whole fight while everyone else DPS's the king.

The Drops are great, Dan cleaned up tonight, but you get blue (and its good blue too) from the King himself, and more blue from a chest that comes after you kill him.

Also, after you kill him if you talk to his mate (and dont forget like Dan did ;)) you can walk back through the instance and everyone is friendly and will talk to you. You will even get a quest, three insanely good buffs off the bosses you had to dodge, and that pissed up dancing guy at the start wil sell you beer that gives you stamina and spirit buffs.

I think we should farm it.

I thought it was ridiculously easy, and I think the reason was we had a mage with us this time. It meant Nayson didn't have to **** about with seduce, and if we bumped into a group of 4, it was an easy sap, pull, sheep, banish, kill 1. We never even came close to wiping the second time did we? Theres nothing else there I need, but if I wanted something as desperately as you lot want that Staff, then I'd be farming the place stupid. We proved yesterday its easy when you know how, might be a bit trickier with Risso instead of a Mage (if he doesn't ditch us this time!)

Anyway, this was what I had my eye on before we went in, and drop it did!

Very nice Nays. Who was your group? Im very keen on doing some scarlet runs and tribute, but im afraid my time on the game is getting more and more limited to the weekends.

Very good panting indeed ;) Forgot to diss Demonology though :P

Sorry about ditching Dan, but I didn't want to get in there and then have to leave halfway through. I'll be up for farming it any time I'm on though.

But yeah I see what you mean about groups. If you have the basics of Priest, Tank and Mage, then you need two out of three of rogue, warlock, shammy etc. Not as easy with a warlock AND shammy I suppose, but I like doing instances with different combos of classes, keeps you on your toes.

Anyway I've applied to Wowrush Dashers now, why don't you do the sme Dan. With your fire res gear which is uber, I don't think you'll have any problems, even if you are a rogue.

Haha yes, he's been on my ignore list for a while, actually finding out that he was in the guild made me less inclined to join....

Anyway they're full on rogues, they actually turned down a far better rogue then me too, one with epixx.

If you read the applications thread, we have closed all classes. Even full epic geared players with experience from BWL and keys up their arses have been turned down.

Oh well looks like my application is destined for the bin then! Still, nothing ventured I suppose. I really can't see the problem with letting more people in though, surely not everybody is going to want to do every raid.

Another thing about last night:

Inside Tribute we got talking to a Mage who was from Cannock.

Then after, we went outside for a bit of duelling, and got talking to a mage from Mist (who got wtfpwned in a duel ;)) who used to work in the Aston Hotel when he lived in Birmingham.

Now considering this game is full of bloody Vikings, what are the chances of randomly meeting 2 people from so close to home within such a short space of time?

Oh well looks like my application is destined for the bin then! Still, nothing ventured I suppose. I really can't see the problem with letting more people in though, surely not everybody is going to want to do every raid.

Ive wondered about this too, but i guess their must be some sort of number restrictions on guilds, or else i cant see the point of turning down a few people, especially those with epix.

Cheers for pointing out the incorrect link Tarj, fixed it now!

I suppose when you have a big guild, it's more important that you get people who are friendly than just stacked up with epixxxxx.

Riss you need to do attunement to the core and get the BWL portal, one can be combined with a normal UBRS run, you just have to get the q off a mob and touch the orb behind Drakki, the other involves stealthing into BRD....oh thats right, you can't! You'll have to do it normally then!

Those with Onyxia are a must as is the fire res.

Â