Fable or TES

LT_1993

Fable or TES  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Fable or TES

• Fable 1 and 2
    • TES Morrowind and Oblivion

the ultimate battle of the action RPGs fable vs the elder scrolls at the moment i prefer fable 2 but assuming as i and most elderscrolls players do that TES V = fallout + medieval times and swords then it should be a very interesting contest my vote at the moment though is for fable 2 for sheer fun, it might not be the size of oblivion but there is nowhere in oblivion as peaceful as oakville and nowhere as spooky and evil looking as wraithmarsh or winter-lodge if you have found it yet. i do prefer oblivions story line though as you could see what was going to happen in fable 2 from the very start,SPOILER minus the dog dying.

• 4 months later...

TES for me. I enjoy both of these games to be honest. Yet I have just picked up TES again and can't put it down. It's still a great game with so much depth.

I found Fable 2 far too easy and short. I have done all of the quests and gotten every house and rare weapon. It was just too short and easy in my opinion. Lots of fun though.

Morrowind and Oblivion by a country mile.

Spent hours and hours on Morrowind as it hooked me completely and I found it incredibly immersive.

As for Oblivion, well I completed it on two platforms (PC and 360) so that says it all really.

Â