Ticket Info

andykeenan

Allocation: 3,001
Adults £30, O66 £25, Under 21 £25, Under 18 £25
On Sale to Season Ticket Holders With 14+ Away 23/24 - Monday 19th February, 5pm
Season Ticket Holders With 12+ Away 23/24 - Tuesday 20th February, 5pm
Season Ticket Holders With 10+ Away 23/24 - Wednesday 21st February, 5pm. 

Season Ticket Holders - Thursday 22nd February, 5pm

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, avfc456 said:

Does anyone know if the tickets have been dispatched yet?  

Villa awaiting tickets to be sent by West Ham 

• Like 1

I don't know why they even list a season ticket holder criteria on sale date as for all prem matches they get sold out before then. The only tickets I have managed to bag this season were in our short lived FA Cup run at Boro and the first Chelsea game.

10 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I don't know why they even list a season ticket holder criteria on sale date as for all prem matches they get sold out before then. The only tickets I have managed to bag this season were in our short lived FA Cup run at Boro and the first Chelsea game.

I know Everton and West Ham got down to season ticket holders and I believe Spurs did as well. Granted there weren’t many tickets.

This game did get down to ST holders. I was waiting like a hawk at work at 16:58 and managed to grab one at 5 on the dot. If you don’t manage to grab one when they go on sale go ST holders then it’s wel worth visiting the site to check for resale tickets. As long as they have reached your criteria before selling out then you have a good chance of nabbing a resale if you check frequently, especially if there is a couple of weeks until the game.

Â