2030 World Cup

Villaphan04

16 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Soft run with Qatar - see how it goes. Viewing figures would’ve still been incredible so we’re good to go with Saudi Arabia.

Everyone moans about it, but very few bother doing anything about it at all. 

I can't bring myself to stop watching the villa, but watching football is one of the few times I feel like sailing the high seas is morally the right choice

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

The thing is, there was some small murmurings about Qatar having the world cup before it started, but it kicked off mostly during the cup itself. With all the protests, the pseudo virtue signaling, and the moaning about Qatar, FIFA would have been loving it, because the anger wasn't directed at them, for being the corrupt enabling pricks that they are.

To put it analogy wise, your mate takes your dog into your bedroom and encourages it to poop on your pillow. Instead of getting angry with your mate, you direct your anger at the dog. A couple of days later, your mate, feeling a good sense of impunity, takes your dog back up into your bedroom again.

The real issue isn't the countries hosting the cup. Its the greedy corrupt anti football scum that enable it.

On 16/11/2023 at 21:30, sne said:

This level of journalism boils my piss. It's not sponsorship, it's bribery and corruption. Spineless journalism spinning the truth so as not to upset the rich.

• Like 1

Â