Miwdeek Footnall August 16, 17 and Whenever

rjw63

As our resident typo artist is absent I thought I'd start this in thankfulness that I'm not a Swansea fan.

2-0 up after 12 minutes against Millwall, then concded two own goals in the 93rd and 95th minutes. Ouch.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

As our resident typo artist is absent I thought I'd start this in thankfulness that I'm not a Swansea fan.

2-0 up after 12 minutes against Millwall, then concded two own goals in the 93rd and 95th minutes. Ouch.

Arguably worse than our collapse against Wolves last year. There's something uniquely sickening about being 2-0 up in stoppage time and still not winning.

38 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

theres a twitter video going around of millwall fans celebrating outside having left the game early. that would be a sickener

18 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

theres a twitter video going around of millwall fans celebrating outside having left the game early. that would be a sickener

in fairness they were probably in a police van

• Like 1

Â