Giants News

kkr

Haven't been able to sleep, way too pissed off about the T2 injury!

Following things every now and then on NFL.com and I see Mark Herzlich got a pick and the DaRell Scott bust off a 97 yard run! I'm rooting for both those guys so nice to sed both making huge plays, that should be their roster spots secured.

I have also given it some consideration and clearly the way forward is Antrel Rolle to corner and Deon Grant to starting safety then sign Darren Sharper and a vet Cb for depth.

Witherspoon waived after tearing his ACL too. Was hoping he could step up because he had been having a good preseason and camp so far.

Zero depth at corner now, we will be holding workouts tomorrow for corners willing to work for the vet minimum. Lito Sheppard is rumoured to be coming in but Kelvin Hayden, formerly off the Colts, has declined the opportunity.

News keeps getting better, Marvin Austin will have season ending surgery on a torn pectoral. Was really looking forward to seeing him play this year.

So that's no depth/talent at corner, linebacker, tight end, wide receiver and defensive tackle. Im revising my expectations for this season all the time, doesn't look good.

Today is final cuts day, gotta go from 80 to 53.

So far we have said goodbye to Darrius Reynaud, Rhys Lloyd, Adrian Tracy (nooooo!), Craig Marshall, Christian Hopkins, Ayanga Okpokowuruk (nooooo!), Ike Ndukwe, Jim Cordle, Gabe Watson, Alex Hall.

18.DT Dwayne Hendricks

According to his agent RB Andre Brown will be released too. FWIW i wanted him to stay over DJ Ware so a bit :( over that one. Brown was the guy who blew out his Achilles with us when he was a rookie then worked his way around the league for a few years before finding his way back to us and seemed to be quicker than he was pre injury. Shame that one, seemed a genuine hard worker.

CB Joe Burnett is number 20. 7 more to go and the list was supposed to be in 30 minutes ago.....

Trade in the works!?

The Eagles have cut corner Joselio Hanson and TE Donald Lee, we need to sign both!

Â