Deathloop

villa4europe

Finished it, not sure how many hours ive sunk in to it, did a lot of messing around, absolutely loved it, best ps5 game I've played so far, I run and gunned it, got the special weapons and went for the two pistols that combine for an smg, that was pretty much the game done after that, alexis was tough and took a fair few attempts at getting in to his party (in spoiler) 

I think its genius to be honest, the way the loop works and how each stage is different for each time setting, did a lot of exploring, did a lot of killing and then exploring empty levels, did next to no stealth, didn't use 2 of the slabs or 2 of the guns

Will look at the trophies and then decide not to bother... I'd be surprised if I'm over 75% of what you can do, it's a big game that can be played a lot of different ways 

Spoiler

I went right up top of the roof overlooking the courtyard and cooked a grenade, blew his statue up and he comes running out, picked him off with the rifle and then ran off, wenjie is on the roof anyway and egor and Juliana were in the attic so it's all up there, tried several times to do the dj bit and it's a huge gunfight, top big 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
17 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Couldn't get in with it when it came out.   Might give it another go because there's not much else I interested in playing currently.

Rambo it

I know they say to do stealth and all the various power up things but for 3 of the 4 time zones or whatever they're called I just ran through shooting people, it's the last one that takes some thinking and slowing down, there are various bottle necks on each level where you can just set yourself up and kill a lot of people, you can clear the map of enemies and then go about your business - it does slightly suffer from there being a turning point where you have a gun set up that let's you do it, if you get a good gun just take it to the bank forget the level

How it all came together is brilliant 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

Â