What's the best console at the moment?

luke_holte_ender

What's the best console around at the moment?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best console around at the moment?

• Wii
    • PS3
    • Xbox 360
    • PSP
    • Other

You can get a premium for £159.99 now. The Elite is just black and has a bigger hard drive i think.

You can get Pro and GTA on both the 36o and PS3. Most titles these days are multi platform, but the range of games on the 360 is better at the moment.

You can get a premium for £159.99 now. The Elite is just black and has a bigger hard drive i think.

You can get Pro and GTA on both the 36o and PS3. Most titles these days are multi platform, but the range of games on the 360 is better at the moment.

Thanks Dude!

Like you said, there seems to be more games available for the xbox, hence why I am targeting for the Xbox rather than the PS3, and also I heard there is problem with PS3 with a non HD TV. Is there a similar issue with Xbox as well? or should i just buy a brand new hD tv?

The Xbox is fine on a regular TV. But HD gaming is such a huge upgrade, its well worth the investment if you can afford it.

Thanks Dude!

Like you said, there seems to be more games available for the xbox, hence why I am targeting for the Xbox rather than the PS3, and also I heard there is problem with PS3 with a non HD TV. Is there a similar issue with Xbox as well? or should i just buy a brand new hD tv?

Get yourself a normal Premium console, the £159.99, the hard drive that comes with that is more than big enough. The elite just looks better and comes with a bigger hard drive that you're more than likely never going to use, waste of money.

I've not played a PS3, but i'd like to. The one thing i would say despite not having played the new Playstation, is that the range of games available for the 360 is a bit better at the moment. Check Play.com or eBay, loads of cheap 360 games about.

As Rev said, your 360 should be fine with a normal smaller television. I played mine on a prtable when i first bought it. But i moved it downstairs to the bigger HD TV, only downside is i have to wait until nobody wants to use the TV, before i use my 360, which usually isn't till about 10:30-11:00pm. If you've got the money to buy a new HD TV, go for it, picture and sound quality will be better, if not, wouldn't worry.

Â