Restricted View Seats

alreadyexists

I’m going to this one with a mate, who isn’t a villa fan, so want to show him how amazing VP is.

I was a bit late getting tickets and got some in Trinity with a restricted view... how bad is that view going to be? Any one got any experience of those type of seats, as far as I remember I think this is the first time I’ve sat with a restricted view.

Thanks

2 hours ago, mattyvilla said:

cant think of any really bad views in the trinity , they are prob at one end and you end up with a bit cricked neck looking down the pitch!

Cheers. That’s what I was thinking. Views from the Trinity are usually pretty good. These are relatively central though, so I assume the hand rails are in the way or something... but don’t see a problem with that.

On 16/01/2019 at 10:30, alreadyexists said:

Cheers. That’s what I was thinking. Views from the Trinity are usually pretty good. These are relatively central though, so I assume the hand rails are in the way or something... but don’t see a problem with that.

I'd just move if there are better empty seats nearby! 

Just a little update on this. The seats were really good, there was a handrail in front but it wasnt a problem at all. Plus had some legroom as there was a bit of space in front.

Would definitely sit there again even if other tickets were available.

• Like 1

Â