should i get morrowind?

LT_1993

so should i  

7 members have voted

1. 1. so should i

• yes
    • no

I just finished getting enjoyment out of oblivon because there is absolutely nothing left to do after two years of playing and have decided to branch out to the other games of the series.

so heres the question should i bother getting morrowind or after oblivion will it seem not as good :?:

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah Vivec is mental, the scale of Morrowind can be daunting at times, especially when you know you've got to make a 20 minute round trip to talk to someone but that's a rarity.

'Boots of blinding speed' - every time.

I wouldn't have had the patience to play the game otherwise.

As their name implies, though, you are blinded so you need some magicka resistance which you can get with the 'Cuirass of the Savior's Hide' (in Tel Fyr, IIRC).

Yeah Vivec is mental, the scale of Morrowind can be daunting at times, especially when you know you've got to make a 20 minute round trip to talk to someone but that's a rarity.

You should try Warcraft! ;)

You should try Warcraft!

no because its the sort of thing that would take up to much of my life

cracking game though

i know this is a bit of a noob question but since my game didnt come with i manual and i usualy play on 360 i need to ask a quite embarresing question

how do you run :oops:

You should try Warcraft! ;)

Indeed :D Remember the journey from LHC to Silithus. Seriously those who havent done it dont understand the **** size of the game.

Â