Mobile to PC Sync app for reading articles

bcarpet

I'm sure this is possible but is there a way I can sync articles I read on my mobile with my PC so I can read them on that?  there has to be some kind of app that can work across platforms for this?

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S4 which I regularly use for browsing on the net and every so often I find something that I would prefer to read on a PC or maybe print out. 

For a bit more background info, I've got a Dell PC which is running windows 8.

If you use chrome as your browser and sign in using a google account then it will sync your bookmarks across any device you use chrome on.

You can then have different bookmark folders.

So what I'd suggest is if you see an article on your phone, bookmark it in chrome under a folder called "articles" or whatever, and then when you're at your PC you can open chrome and it will be there in your bookmarks.

That's how I'd do it anyway.

I'm sure Chrome used to have a "read later" list too, which was essentially the same thing really, but I can't see it now so maybe it got removed.

There might be an app for it but I don't think you really need one.

I'm sure this is possible but is there a way I can sync articles I read on my mobile with my PC so I can read them on that?  there has to be some kind of app that can work across platforms for this?

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S4 which I regularly use for browsing on the net and every so often I find something that I would prefer to read on a PC or maybe print out. 

For a bit more background info, I've got a Dell PC which is running windows 8.

Pocket

Â