Danny Batth

Villan4Life

I think Batth will be our option should Vlaar leave. If Vlaar stays I can't see us signing him this year, not unless they think he's really good and we want to get him on his books before his value skyrockets.. which is unlikely. Makes sense to scout him, just in case Vlaar suddenly turns around and hands in a transfer request.

If that's our plan, we deserve everything we've got coming to us. The guy has played the total of one (1) game at a higher-than-League-One level. Vlaar is a World Cup semi-finalist. We cannot, CANNOT, replace him with a 'project'. 

Nope.

Sorry, you're absolutely right. I really should have checked that. He's played 14 games in the Championship. 

I think Batth will be our option should Vlaar leave. If Vlaar stays I can't see us signing him this year, not unless they think he's really good and we want to get him on his books before his value skyrockets.. which is unlikely. Makes sense to scout him, just in case Vlaar suddenly turns around and hands in a transfer request.

If that's our plan, we deserve everything we've got coming to us. The guy has played the total of one (1) game at a higher-than-League-One level. Vlaar is a World Cup semi-finalist. We cannot, CANNOT, replace him with a 'project'. 

Nope.

Sorry, you're absolutely right. I really should have checked that. He's played 14 games in the Championship. 

:)

For what it is worth, I don't think there is any chance of us signing him either. Not experienced enough, and frankly not good enough.

• Like 1

Â