Fantasy Baseball League

maqroll

I'm thinking a 10 team head to head league. If you want to do a VT league, sign your name here. If we get 10 managers ***who are willing to commit to a whole season***, then I'll start up a league on Yahoo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Bumping this for the 2018 season. It's a Yahoo league, so people should be familiar with the mechanics. It's a fun way to follow the sport. Let me know, we have until April to form a league. 8 players can be enough.

Edited by maqroll

9 hours ago, maqroll said:

Bumping this for the 2018 season. It's a Yahoo league, so people should be familiar with the mechanics. It's a fun way to follow the sport. Let me know, we have until April to form a league. 8 players can be enough.

Is one fantasy game based on one night or the whole 5 games?

6 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Is one fantasy game based on one night or the whole 5 games?

I assume you mean one game vs a week of games?

In that respect, it depends on the type of league. Rotisserie leagues score daily. Head-to-head leagues like in Yahoo NFL leagues are weekly, so if we did a VT league, I'd make it a H2H league, because it's familiar.

Purists love roto, but H2H is more fun, especially if you know your opponents.

Edited by maqroll

20 hours ago, maqroll said:

I assume you mean one game vs a week of games?

In that respect, it depends on the type of league. Rotisserie leagues score daily. Head-to-head leagues like in Yahoo NFL leagues are weekly, so if we did a VT league, I'd make it a H2H league, because it's familiar.

Purists love roto, but H2H is more fun, especially if you know your opponents.

If you're one short of getting 8 I'll make up the numbers but I only know Cubs players.

Â