Game moved

andykeenan

is there a link for common knowledge?!

Thanks for your considered input. Why did the OP post it if it is "common knowledge"?

The OP read it somewhere. I'm not aware of it so it isn't common knowledge. I'm not going to change the date advertised on the forum because someone said it's so and I don't want to spend time looking it up when the poster could have c&p the link.

is there a link for common knowledge?!

Thanks for your considered input. Why did the OP post it if it is "common knowledge"?

The OP read it somewhere. I'm not aware of it so it isn't common knowledge. I'm not going to change the date advertised on the forum because someone said it's so and I don't want to spend time looking it up when the poster could have c&p the link.

the fa cup quarter finals are played over the weekend of 8/9 march 2014 and with man city still in the competition it had been mooted for weeks that this fixture would be moved to midweek. i find it baffling to read that an administrator of an aston villa forum had no knowledge of this. 

nobody's asking you to change the date as yet. if you care to read the OP, he's said the date is TBC. hence no link yet for the rearranged fixture. when the date of the match changes, you'll get your link, and you can update the forum as necessary.  

for now, the post is helpful in informing those supporters who have seemingly been living underground for the past six weeks, that the fixture will indeed be moved from the original date of saturday 8th march.  

i trust the above is sufficiently considered and educational enough for you..

• 4 weeks later...

I think having man city away as close to the end of the season is a good thing(if safety is confirmed).

If we played them last weekend lost hy a heavy margin then had to play chelsea this weekend, potentially lose by a heavy margin, morale will be low agead of crucial games.

Now chelsea is an isolated match where players can go out with little pressure.