help regarding season ticket

joshharris12

sorry if on wrong part of forum coudnt find anywhere else, I purchased a season ticket online 2 days ago but I'm living in spain at the moment and won't be able to pick up my season ticket until mid sept, is a proof of I.D needed to verify my age with the club and If so how I have emailed them in regards to sending them my I'd via email. sorry if wrong place to post I'm in a dillema here to if I have my season ticket or not the money has been debited out my account.

There is a thread for season tickets already.

Not sure why you need to verify your age at all? If you've already paid for the ST then you don't have to do anything else. Have the club asked you to send them anything?

"Season Ticket Purchasers:

Important Note Regarding Season Ticket Purchases.

This Confirmation Email does not constitute a completed purchase.

All season ticket sales are subject to final confirmation from Aston Villa Football Club and the status of all concessions will require Date of Birth verification prior to confirmation of sale"

No worries, this may get merged into the existing one. I don't think they ask for proof of age. I think they rely on the stewards on the gates checking people are using the correct type of ST on match days. I used to have an under 21 ST when that bracket existed and never had to send anything.