Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those West Ham chaps seem a pleasant buch.

Makes me laugh. They give him so much stick its untrue and when we winds the game for them against Man U and cups an ear, they want to kill him and his family.

What I've seen of him he looks very imressive. He can't wait to get away and play in the real claret and blue shirt.

Manuel Fernandes anyone?

yes please.has already proven he can cut it in the prem with spells at portsmouth and everton.

the only thing is i think they are looking for over the 10m mark,i dont think id give them that tbh.

I would love to see Gordon join us , my mate is a Celtic fan and said Boruc is a very good keeper also but he watches a lot of scottish football and thinks Gordon is better.NRC would be a good move he has a proper engine on him and is a lot better then Mc cann and less hassle the Barton would be . Just hope were in for Bent as well

With the attitude of those West Ham fans, no wonder he didn't want to play for them.

There's more to this story that meets the eye. I mean, one player cannot dramatically fall out with a club in the space of a season, it just doesn't happen.

There must have been a threat on his family from a west ham supporter or something. You don't become a bad player overnight.

Can't say I've ever seen him as having a bad attitude or anything, just a little sad/grumpy. Something just isn't right there. I've never heard him mouth off or anything, the only ones that seem to be mouthing off are the fans.

It's all one sided at the moment.

This example pretty much shows you that the fans upset him quite badly:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JG-qw-jqD8

West Ham fans don't like him, and he doesn't seem to like them much neither! Can't blame him! 8)

NRC - WHU fans have given the lad stick and your find alot of nasty comments about him. Think is, NRC hasnt really said anything in public to upset the fans whereas Barton has spoken aloud about the fans, club and has also attack a fellow team mate.

I think NRC would be excellent with a club on the up and one with has a positive environment. Barton is a nasty piece of work and I dont want him at our club

i have heard we are close to signing young swedish striker Henok Goitom he is being compared to Ibrahimovic.Any one heard of him

Before we go there Ibrahimovic is the most overrated striker I have ever known. MON at the WC did not rate this guy as he expressed several times while commentating. So IF this guy is being compared to Ibrahimovic then we're definately not signing him especially while MON is in charge :D

West Am fans are scum simple as!

They will deny it and then glass you in the face for suggesting it, nice; something ironic there!

No wonder NRC wants to leave them scumbags, they can blow bubbles are their arse's!

This example pretty much shows you that the fans upset him quite badly:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JG-qw-jqD8

Jesus!!!!! Look at his reaction. The fans have done that to him!

The fans gave him so much shit that if it was me I would of considered quiting football.

poor lad looks so pissed off and unhappy even tho he just scored a goal!Come to the villa,we'll treat you right.We'll give you some of the lovin that you're cravin!!!Shammers are scum,they should be in the championship.Oh well,their loss is our gain.That is if NRC comes to villa,which i fully expect him to.

Come to the villa,we'll treat you right.We'll give you some of the lovin that you're cravin!!!

I'll point out the fact that Jlloyd Samuel received dogs abuse for quite a few games because of a couple of fatal errors....

:?

Come to the villa,we'll treat you right.We'll give you some of the lovin that you're cravin!!!

I'll point out the fact that Jlloyd Samuel received dogs abuse for quite a few games because of a couple of fatal errors....

:?

And right now is probably getting a free ride up to Bolton, perhaps.