Gran Turismo 6

villaajax

So Gran Turismo 6 has finally been announced, apparently coming out at the end of the year. Hopefully we won't have years of hassle like we did with GT5 only to end up with a so called racing game that didn't even have a Ford Falcon XB in it, yet Forza did!

Here are some more details

Apparently it will have 1200 cars in total, if it's anything like GT5, 1000 of them will be ever so slight variations of the boring Nissan Skyline :rolleyes:

Silverstone has been confirmed as a track and Bathurst is rumoured to be in as well.

• 4 months later...

looks as good as the next gen forza 5, incredibly

i think sony are probably kicking themselves tbh, the ps3 is still capable of a LOT more, but it was power wasted since it took so long for everyone to get to grips with the architecture 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another problem with GT6 - Too many kart races! Kart racing is horrible and tedious, you can't go fast otherwise you spin out of control, it's like Scalextric, you have to find a constant speed to stay at. Hope they get rid of them in GT7.

All the cool kids like me, Ginko and Ingram play it.

Well, that's a contradiction if ever I heard one.

And I miss EWR, that was fun, too many idiots ruined the fun though.

How? By creating numerous characters that were all one person and trying to write the shows for you?

And I miss EWR, that was fun, too many idiots ruined the fun though.

How? By creating numerous characters that were all one person and trying to write the shows for you?

Having fun playing PS4 by yourself? ^_^

Just those few people who really pleasure themselves by going on about wrestling being 'fake'. They seem to take it more seriously than we do if they get that worked up rather than seeing the fun in EWR. Nevermind!

Having fun playing PS4 by yourself? ^_^

3976622+_79930afe0c0b2659bf05968d588aa46

dubbs and lapal have PS4's...but I haven't had a chance to play them yet. I haven't had a chance to play a lot of playstation for a while actually. 

Just those few people who really pleasure themselves by going on about wrestling being 'fake'. They seem to take it more seriously than we do if they get that worked up rather than seeing the fun in EWR. Nevermind!

Brimstone (Whoever he is) feelz you bro

quote-it-is-not-easy-taking-this-path-ev

I think people get more annoyed (And rightly so) when we turn a thread that has nothing to do with it on to the subject of wrestling, so let's not do that here.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

Another problem with GT6 - Too many kart races! Kart racing is horrible and tedious, you can't go fast otherwise you spin out of control, it's like Scalextric, you have to find a constant speed to stay at. Hope they get rid of them in GT7.

Great, I just got my first kart today and was looking forward to racing it.

<_<

<_<

Yeah sorry about that, it should be

Well, that's a contradiction if ever I have heard one.

• Like 1

Ugh, this one challenge is doing my head in. I'm in a Nissan GT-R racing against another GT-R at Silverstone and I have to beat him over a single lap. I can do it but not for the gold time, and he also keeps getting in the way and occasionally comes right up behind, bumps my car and sends me spinning off despite the fact that I get DQ'd if I even touch him.

He just seems a lot quicker than me at one point about 3/4 of the way through and it puts me off immensely. I've tried about 10 times now and can't get the gold time.

EDIT - Twenty minutes later and I've done it. That AI in the other GT-R is a massive, humungous, cheating cock. He'd always get me on the straights. I assume it's programmed to catch up to you at that point no matter how good your time is as he'd always be there, even though my ghost of the previous time was quite a ways behind me, yet on that intial run the AI was right behind him.

Anyway, glad that's over with, but I have no doubt there'll be plenty more where that came from. This is why I prefer arcadey racers. Forza Horizon was a brilliant game.

Edited by Ginko

Some of the AI annoys me, like when a car clips you, you go spinning out of control yet if you clip another car in the same way, they don't budge. Tyres don't seem to grip enough either.

Â