Good players = buy

vandaq

This has been probably discussed numerous times but once again, I hate how the mentality of how the media and what not hypes signings and the player transfer window. Of course, this is a thing that goes both ways but I am getting sick and tired of reading the same thing over and over again. If one player has a good season then big clubs will come in and try to snatch them away. Same thing goes for benteke now, and I see this stuff discussed on tv, the internet and wherever you can get some football info.

"PLEASE FERGIE SIGN HIM" bla bla. Every big name has to go to top 4 teams nowadays it seems, and it is really getting frustrating. Can you imagine in 2 months, a big bid comes in for benteke and he joins spurs? So devastating. I know that is the way it is now, but almost immediately someone performs better than you could expect, he becomes a target almost. Of course this goes both ways with lower end teams selling to the big leagues, but I feel that is sort of different. And who could forget Dwight Yorke? 

Anyway, what do you tell those snobby kids who only roots for manchester because they are the best?

Guess this is more of a rant but I wanna hear the opinion from people on here. 

We didn't care much about loyalty to Genk when we signed Benteke.

True that, but I wasn`t specifically talking about Benteke. Look at the lowton thing too.

Guess it is more of a problem over here, and I am just fed up of hearing about it. Not everyone wants to play for manu or chelsea.! 

We didn't care much about loyalty to Genk when we signed Benteke.

True that, but I wasn`t specifically talking about Benteke. Look at the lowton thing too.

Guess it is more of a problem over here, and I am just fed up of hearing about it. Not everyone wants to play for manu or chelsea.!

Happens everywhere.. Munich just brought goetze from champions league rivals.. Barca brought jordi alba etc

Â