Dell

villarule123

Has anyone shopped with them before?

I just bought a pricey laptop and the money was taken out immediately, but a few days after it was back in my account and the transaction had vanished, it has now been 10 days since I ordered and I now have the laptop and the money is still in my account.

Have I just got lucky or are my expectations of it being taken out eventually the realistic outcome?

My desktop is a heavily modified Dell machine, and my laptop is from Dell too. I found they make excellent computers with a very good build quality. Sadly they have always made me pay for mine.

Has anyone shopped with them before?

I just bought a pricey laptop and the money was taken out immediately, but a few days after it was back in my account and the transaction had vanished, it has now been 10 days since I ordered and I now have the laptop and the money is still in my account.

Have I just got lucky or are my expectations of it being taken out eventually the realistic outcome?

Most companies work on a monthly basis,so if nothing has changed by the 1st of May then I would say "happy birthday"

You could ask Dell if they can make McIdiot dissapear like that ( or is that wishful thinking )

Â