• Ireland
    • Bannan
    • Gardner
    • Agbonlahor
    • Weimann
    • Heskey (for Clark 64)
    • Carruthers (for Ireland 75)
    • N'Zogbia (for Weimann 83)

i'm in shock that given has so many votes... i've watched all our last 10 games and i'm horrified by much of what i see.

Yeah he's a very good shot stopper. but he doesnt communicate with the back 4, says nothing at corners, doesnt come off his line (and when he does he messes it up) flaps at crosses and couldnt catch a cold if he was wet and naked in the artic. He has absolutely no physical presence what so ever.

Yeah he's made a few good saves in his time here but the defence isnt the only reason we've conceeded so many goals from corners and crosses.

We're in desperate need of a goalie who has a voice and a physical presence ans isnt afraid to put himself about a bit - given is not that man. Pesonally i'd rather guzan was playing cos at least he comes for crosses and can challenge forwards in the air unlike given.

I'm not daying he's the cause by any stretch but a team as poor as us cant afford to have a keeper that isnt strong aerially - and given isnt.

people blaming baker for the second goal because he should have put his foot through it - it is given's fault as i thought when he dived forward he had it, and i'm sure baker did too. a good team is built from the back and our defence and goalkeeper are rotten to the core.

Â