9 month instalment season ticket

villa_kie

I was just wondering if anyone on here has previously used this scheme and if so whether they had any problems with it etc.

i've been accepted on it, but haven't heard anything from the club itself about my seat (I know its in holte end upper but nothing more) i also wasnt asked for my client reference at any point during the application so im eager to know if ill still receive the benefits of previous away attendances tec.

i have emailed the club, but they have been sluggish in response

Thanks guys

I was just wondering if anyone on here has previously used this scheme and if so whether they had any problems with it etc.

i've been accepted on it, but haven't heard anything from the club itself about my seat (I know its in holte end upper but nothing more) i also wasnt asked for my client reference at any point during the application so im eager to know if ill still receive the benefits of previous away attendances tec.

i have emailed the club, but they have been sluggish in response

Thanks guys

I did the 4 month last yr and have used the 9 month this year. Don't panic, I have had the same and it all works out fine. You'll hear from the club at a later date re confirmation of seat etc. Yes you still get the benefits of previous booking history.

I had a text reminder from AVFC about the deadline for this interest free period. It got quickly deleted as I have about as much interest in purchasing another season ticket as Lerner does in achieving anything positive.

I did the 4 month option last year which worked well, I would have gone for this deal had I been renewing but there's no chance of that.

It's a real shame that at a time where things off the pitch are top notch imo that the product on the pitch is so woefully poor, I feel like I've been conned this season and I'm not about to make the same mistake. 5 of us in our group - 0 renewing.

First time in 6 years ive had a season ticket this next season. havent had one due to being at uni and finances in the two years after, but ive missed the regular matchday so much. ive been to plenty of games in that period, home and away but i do miss having a seat at Villa Park that is my own, and getting to know people around you over a season. Just gonna have to swallow the 520 pound to watch crap football!

One major problem ... the resultant ticket means that you will probably have to go and watch McTool's Villa!

Â