Get as far away from brum as you can in 72 hours for charity

kiddybloke

Right then,

Im not asking for sponsorship dont worry (but if you like to PM me ;)

So some will remember a while ago i posted the story of the last time I did this competition a couple of years ago. Basically we start at Birmingham University and we have 72 hours to get as far away as we can without paying for any transport. VIDEO HERE

Well, we are doing it once again and we are raising money for eight local Birmingham Charities:

Edward's Trust

Newlife

St Mary's Hospice

Kids Adventure

MS Society

Fairbridge

REACT

Focus Birmingham

We have a day of planning before we set off so we are going to hit the local media and get on the phone all day Friday. It would be really helpful for us if you could follow us on twitter [@CantQWontQ] to get our followers up. We will be tweeting our progress from Friday 9am.

Also if you do have any contacts we may be able to use media wise or what not then please please Private message me!

At Brum Uni its Mladenovac in Serbia (2nd naples, 3rd malaga, 4th us with karkow in 2010).

Other Universities have got everwhere, Egypt, Canada, Oz, you name it! Im on 22.5p per mile total sponsorship at the moment (and counting) so im hoping for an new record this year!

At Brum Uni its Mladenovac in Serbia (2nd naples, 3rd malaga, 4th us with karkow in 2010).

Other Universities have got everwhere, Egypt, Canada, Oz, you name it! Im on 22.5p per mile total sponsorship at the moment (and counting) so im hoping for an new record this year!

**** hell. That is kinda cool.

So can I join in? On a serious note I fancy emigrating.

Â