Dodgy Dentist

maqroll

I've had a few high and low times with the dentist. I hated going to the dentist as a kid as he scared the hell out of me. The only thing I can remember was him shouting "stop it!" just because I moved my tongue...I was like 7 years old! Few years after that (well six) and I was in the B'ham Dental Hospital to have a problem tooth removed and it was bliss: I had a wonderful woman who looked like she was out of playboy holding my hand and stroking my hair whilst a nice chap took out my tooth with no probs whatsoever. Moved to Portsmouth about 4 years ago (with work) and the NHS dentistry down here is a bit "stodgy": I signed upto a new practice only to find that I've had a different dentist every appointment. The latest lady is fine (she is actually really rather good) but the first dentist I encountered could hardly speak english, let alone understand what I was asking him.

Hey ho, it could be worse:

One day scientists will discover how to plant new teeth in our mouths, just like a little seed, you'll just pop it in and wait for it to grow, no more fillings or **** about with root canal and other rip off price dentistry, simply rip out the offending tooth and get a new one!

That'll piss the robbing bastards off.

One day scientists will discover how to plant new teeth in our mouths, just like a little seed, you'll just pop it in and wait for it to grow, no more fillings or **** about with root canal and other rip off price dentistry, simply rip out the offending tooth and get a new one!

That'll piss the robbing bastards off.

If only

everytime I go in the dentist its a filling or something ...never been in and they go oh just a clean this time ...never

Last time I was in I got a filling a week later it hurt like hell even when I just breathed in the tooth was on fire ...I went back and they said oh I may have went to deep on the filling you may need a root canal ...so they put in a sedative filling calmed the nerve down and refilled told me to come back if it flares up again for a root canal and its going to cost X amount ...tooth hurts still but not that bad c**ts

Â